Chapter 18

Mj's pov

Mababaliw ako kung may nangyareng masama Kay Ibyang—hindi lang ako Mababaliw mapapatay pa ako ni tita.

"I'm really sorry... Lagot ako kay Tita neto sabi ko pa naman babantayan kita." I hold her hands while Neil is sitting next to her and keeping her a company. Dahil sa nangyare mas lalala ang phobia ni Rabiya hyst.

"Wag na nating sabihin Kay Mama. Baka ma-stress lang yun."

"Hoy wag mo naman akong pagtakpan eto naman okay lang pramis kahit I-ban ako ni tita sa bahay nyo, kasalan ko naman."

Natawa sya ng unti.
"Hindi naman, saka di mo naman yun ginusto—ayuko lang talagang mag-alala si mama."

I pursed a smile then hugged her.
"Susunod talaga ako sayo kapag namatay ka—sasama ako sayo mas okay yun kesa buhay ako pero mapapatay ako ni tita. Lalo na si Amanda inaway away pa ako kanina jusko."

"S-si Amanda??" she lean away. "Asan pala yun? Parang hindi ko sya nakita."

Oo nga, kahit ako di ko yun napansin.
"B-baka kasama si Veena o kaya si Belle."

"Ahh..." she nodded—Neil tapped her shoulder.

"Uhm sige, I'll just go outside, hanapin ko narin sila. Okay ka lang langga ha—i love you!" I hugged her again.

"Thankyou MJ. Love you." she smiled—I smiled then look at Neil.

"Salamat." he said before I left them alone. Isusurprise sana ni Neil si Ibyang today pero sya yung na surprise—Teka nga asan na ba yung tatlo??

"How is she?" Belle just showed up from the behind.

"Uhm... She's fine, she's with her boyfriend. Where's Veena and Amanda??"

"I don't know actually hinahanap ko din si Amanda, I saw Veena and sabi nya she'll search for her . Siguro nastress..." she said. Grabe naman ma-stress si Amanda hindi nagpapakita.

"You? You okay?? You seems so stressed kanina." she hold my arms checking me worriedly.

"I'm fine nag-alala lang ako masyado. Thanks." I smiled then put the strand of her hair at the back of her ear.
"Kaloka  mas na-trauma ata si amanda kesa Kay Ibyang."

"She's so stressed—she's panicking galit na galit pa sayo kanina. S-sorry."

"Oo nga! Kaloka si Amanda—pero why didn't she check Rabiya? Rabiya's searching for her."

"I don't know B-but... Maybe she's surprised, shock and—i saw her in pain kanina and that may be the reason why she's out of nowhere." she said— Teka I'm so confused.

"Hu-huh??OA nya mag-alala ha." I laughed—she rolled her eyes smiling.

"She's not over reacting. She's just hurt—You know Neil just came out of nowhere." she tried to explain it in not so direct way pero shuta what does she mean?

"Ano ba yan, ano naman connect ni Neil—" Si-si Neil?? Si Neil ang reason pero bakiiit!? Ano nagseselos si Aman—Nagseselos si Amanda??!
"WEEE??" Hindi ako makapaniwalang hindi ko naamoy.

Amanda's pov

I called Joe's number since I got a clear signal here—I waited for ten seconds before he picked it up.

"Good evening babe, I was about to call you." he said from the other line.

"U-uh HI babe Mi-miss you. Let's talk?" I put my drink down the table.

"You're drunk?? Are you okay??" he worriedly asked. If I was in Thailand he will never let me touch any alcohol.

"Noo... I'm not d-drunk just had a small problem—but I'm fine! I'm soo fine.."

"What's happening with you there?? You seems always drunk, you're not like that here Amanda—I think you need to return back in Thailand."

"Hm? It's okay... I o-only have uh... Few weeks and I'll come back home. And when I leave this place I'll leave with the exact pieces of me—Exactly the way when I leaved Thailand. I-I hope I will not miss any piece of me he-here..." I bit my lip sighing. "Give me another glass." I told the bartender.

"You're talking nonsense. You're making me worried—stop drinking." he thought he can stop me.

I laughed then took the glass of alcohol then drunk it.
"Here. Keep the change." I told the guy then tried to stand up. "

I can still see where a I'm going but I just struggle a little. I avoided to walk at the side of the pool and step aside—I bumped someone accidentally and he got me and didn't let me fall.

"Miss you okay??" she asked—I thought it's a guy but a tall girl, she have this tattoo at her arms like a cherry blossom?? It's like a bracelet.

"N-no I'm fine. Thanks." I pursd a smile then just started to walk.

"Hey Beatrit! C'mon!" a woman called who walk passed by me. I just ignored them  then make my pace.

I haven't visited Rabiya cuz I'm sure she's with her boyfriend and he might be taking good care of her—but I don't want to be rude so I finally decided to check her.

" Amanda I keep searching for you! Where you from?" Veena said as she saw me coming,she just came out of Rabiya's room.

" Uh ju-just.. Just had a drink." I answered then my eyes look for Rabiya—I step inside her room then saw her talking to her boyfriend—they stopped talking and the guy stand up.

" A-Amanda? Are you okay?" she stand up—I smiled then straightly walk towards her before giving her a hug.

"I'm glad you're fine. I thought I'm not gonna see you again Rabiyaaa..."i said, I felt she hug me back.

" Thankyou—you sure you're okay? You drunk didn't you?? "

" Uh yes. Because you made me so stressed—but I'm fine. I just came here to check you, I  need to leave too cuz I'm tired. "I said without letting her go. "I didn't know what to do if I lost you." I whispered snicking my face in her ears —I kissed her cheeks then lean away smiling.
" Goodnight. "

" Go-goodnight... "she smiled—I glance at the guy behind her then just nodded before I left—i don't think I could stay for long.

When I leaved that door  the only thing that I got is my calculations that  I didn't trust that guy's face.

A/N: GOODNIGHT, SWEETDREAMS❤️