Chapter 6

Amanda's pov

I sended messages to my boyfriend and also explaining why I can't answer his calls. I look for Rabiya and saw her checking her camera when a woman was walking towards her side and bumped her accidentally because she was busy in her phone while her other hands is holding a bottle of water—Rabiya's Camera jumped at the pool. I thought she's gonna dive for it but instead she faced the woman.

"O-ohmygod I-I'm sorry Miss—"

"Ano ba yan! Paharang harang ka kasi jan—what if nahulog ako??Look nabasa tuloy damit ko. " she furiously said to Rabiya.

"I-I'm really sorry Ma'am di kita nakita."

"Sorry?Dapat lang!! Stupid!" the girl said that stopped me. Now I understand it clearly—i walk towards them.

"EXCUSE ME??? WHAT DID YOU SAY AGAIN??"I asked as I reached them—i was looking straight at her eyes.She really have the guts to say it to Rabiya when it's her fault? Not on my watch.

" I said this girl is so stupid. Why?? "

" Ma'am I said I was sorry... Pasensya na po talaga. "Why does she keep saying that?!—I saw Andre dive down the pool too to get Rabiya's Camera. I look at the woman again.

" She haven't done anything to you—you're the one who  should be sorry to her. "I directly said that paused her—I'm still trying to be calm.

" Amanda t-thats okay—"

" NO it's not Rabiya! She's the one who bumped you because she was busy in her phone so if there's anyone who needs to be sorry—that's YOU. "I look at the woman who's seems surprised.

" Excuse me?? I think you haven't know me?I'm this resorts Manager—"

" So what??—"

" Amanda that's enough—ma'am I'm really really sorry. "she lowered her head.

" I can drag you out of this resort do you know that? You have no manners, I'm older than you— You're the photographer right?? I can drag your clients out too!"she pointed Rabiya.

"No-no ma'am we're very sorry—Amanda just say sorry please." is she serious!!?

"' ' Sorry'Rabiya ? Sorry but that's not in my vocabulary most specially when I know I'm right. Drag us if you want I don't care about it—your place aren't that special too." I said without hesitations. I heard everyone gasp in shock.

Rabiya's pov

We're on our way home si Andre naman umuwi na. Busy lang akong nag dadrive. I look at the front mirror and caught Amanda looking at me through the mirror too—di ko nalang pinansin kasi medyo nagdidilim narin sa daan.

After a few blocks nakarating narin kami. I park my auto tapos bumaba narin. Kinuha ko yung gamit ko sa likod.

"Let me help you." Amanda insisted.

"No it's okay Amanda just go inside—I can handle it."

"Are you sure??—let me atleast carry your bag—"

"I said it's okay. Amanda, just go, and rest." Bat ba kasi ang kulit?—I carry my things and started to walk.

"Rabiya are you mad at me?" tanung nya bigla kaya napahinto ako —I faced her then tried to smile. She's our guest so I'm trying my best to calm my self.

Muntik ng ma cancel ang reservation ng client namin kanina—pati ako, Kami macacancell yung contrata sa client edi sayang yung pagod namin kanina. Grabe yung sorry ko sa manager, di ko mabilang kung Ilan eh. Sobrang hiyang-hiya ako di lang sa manager pati sa clients—i just want Amanda to say Sorry, di sana umabot sa ganun.

"Cuz I feel like you are. You're not talking to me on our way here—If it's about what happened, Rabiya what I did is right. She had the guts to say those words to you when in fact it's her fault—who cares if she's the resort manager or owner? You don't owe her a 'sorry' "

" Amanda it's not about what's right or wrong, it's about what's necessary. A 'sorry' will do Amanda. It's not that hard... "I  said.

"So you mean that's it?? You're not supposed to lower your self Rabiya—look I'm just concern. "

"Amanda I was about to lose my contract there because the clients manager was about to lose thier reservation there because of me. That is why I need to beg there and be sorry for a thousand times because I can't just waste our effort there—it saves us Amanda. Im so sorry b-but I'm not like you, because I can lower my self if I have to and I would never ever judge a person. And the way you speak... I understand that you don't really  care about anything. "hindi ko na napigilan, hindi narin sya umimik kaya tumalikod na ako, sinalubong narin ako ni Manang MJ.

" OH okay ka lang?? "

" Pagod lang. "sinpleng sagot ko tapos tinulungan narin nya ako.

_____

" OHMYGOD TOTOO BA?? She did that?? Kaloka ha!"Manang MJ said habang nakaupo sa kama ko.
" Tama naman sya ah... Ayaw mo ba nun pinag Laban ka. "

" So okay lang na mawala yung raket na yun?sayang yung pagod namin eh, saka sya yung effort nya, kahit ano ngang sinasabi ko ginagawa jya di naman sya nag rereklamo but I know pagod na sya. Balewala lang ba yun sakanya? "naaawa rin kasi ako kay Amanda kanina kasi kita ko na go lang sya just to  help me.
" . Hindi ko ba maintindihan, bakit parang ang hirap para  sakanya yung simpleng sorry. Parang ang pride nya, sobrang taas nya. Una sa simbahan... Inaccused nya agad yung bata na magnanakaw, ganun ba sya tumingin?? Then ngayon... She doesn't care daw kasi the place aren't that special–lam mo yun, yung I was making the people to see the beauty in this place pero sya.... "

"Langga.... Siguro hindi nya alam yung nasasabi nya. Di natin alam how she was raised in Thailand, maybe she doesn't know anything...Hayaan mo na." she lay down next to me sabay akap sakin ng mahigpit. Buti nalang talaga andito sj MJ.

"I love you MJ and thankyou ..." sabi ko.

"I love you too langga." she kissed the side of my forehead.

I LOVE YOU DIN GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORY HEHE—GOODNIGHT