Chapter 51

Amanda's pov

"We're here!"Joe said while carrying some stuffs. I carry the basket of fruits while Jeric is carrying the mat, some of the foods are with mother—old maid.

Rabiya took her camera and took some photos - she faced us and click her Camera." SMILEEE! "

I smiled as what she said-she glance at me after putting her camera down. She walked first then followed the old maid and take the other basket.

We find this spot infront of the sea, we placed the mat in the  carpet grass and put the foods down. There's alot of people here, its a park and good for family bonding. I wish mom was here too but she's not able to leave the house.

I suddenly feel thirsty. "Mother where's the bottled water?" I politely asked old maid. I call her Mother since she took good care of me since when I was a kid.

"Here." she open the other basket and handed me the bottle.

"Thankyou" I open the cap and sip a little. My eyes caught Joe and Rabiya buying Ice-cream on the vendor a meter away. I am watching two special persons in my life and thinking about my decision really made me feel guilty... I wish I had better option that will never hurt one of them.

"Just enjoy the day Chalisa." I heard mother said. I pursed a smile. Suddenly Rabiya and Joe came while holding cones of ice cream.

"Ice-cream?" they both offered in unison, I looked at the cones infront of me and took the one Joe's offering.

"Thanks." I smiled then glance at Rabiya, she smiled and take it back —Jeric came and she just handed it to him. She knew I do not intend to embarassed her.

"Rab Tara ikot-ikot muna tayo." Jeric said and she nodded.

"We will gonna walk for a while." she said then they both walked away side by side. They seems having a nice talk because they are both laughing.

"Babe your ice-cream." Joe said so I look at it—it's melting.

"Tissue?" mother handed it to  me.

"Let's have a walk first?" he asked.

"Mother are you okay here?"

"Chai! Go, I will prepared this." she smiled—Joe pulled my hands and drag me away.

"Mai! Joe!" I'm afraid I'm gonna drop the ice cream. He laughed.

"Remember the first time I took you here?" he asked while we're walking passing some tourist.

"Hmm?" I eat the icecream before it melts.

"The second time is when I proposed to you...and now we're getting married." he smiled. I look at him.
"Then I will take you here again with our kids."

I look away then just finished my dessert. I clean my hands using the tissue.

"Joe I want to tell you something." I seriously utter then look at him—he was just looking at me waiting. I accidentally look passed by him and saw Rabiya far from our spot, she saw me too.

"What is it??"

I gulped then shook my head. "N-nothing... Joe, thankyou for everything you've done to me. I swear you're a great guy and the only man I ever loved... Thankyou."

He smiled then pull me for a hug. "I love you always..."

I hugged him back while looking at Rabiya who's busy in her camera.

Rabiya's pov

After sightseeing bumalik na kami ni Jeric.

"Here." old maid handed us plates.