Chapter 38

Third person's pov

Rabiya just brought a small luggage with her wearing a sweat shirt with a hood, a black cap ,and wears a black mask,and sunglasses, not just as her normal clothes to wear on a trip but for her privacy. Siguro di namna sya masyadong makikilala ng mga tao but the guy she's with. Jeric.

"Okay ka na?" Jeric asked while sitting next to each other. Nasa tabing bintana naman si Rabiya.

"Oo. Excited lang ako." she honestly said.

"Nag check in na ako sa isang hotel, two rooms. Saan mo ba gusto pumunta after?"

"Pwede bang after nating mag drop by sa hotel punta tayo ng Mall ?"

"Mall?? Bakit?"

"May event kasi yung friend ko. Remember Amanda? She have meet and greet dun."

"Ahh oo! Sya pala yung nanalo... Sige sige."

Rabiya smiled. She can't contain herself, she's excited and a bit nervous. It's been a month na hindi sila nag uusap tapos bigla syang pupunta, naisip nya rin yung sinabi ni MJ and what if iignore lang sya kung magkita man sila. She just want to see the Thai woman and wanted to congratulate her personally...whether she'll be ignored or not.

Out of excitement she stayed awake the whole flight and talk to Jeric about any topic that came out. Jeric can clearly see how  Rabiya was so happy and he's happy to see it.—He's really shy when it comes to her, he's obviously admiring Rabiya but have no courage to say it. Maybe this trip will give him courage... But have doubts about the woman's feelings.

After 3 hours and 20 minutes of flight they finally arrived in Bangkok Thailand. They grab a cab to the hotel just few meter to where the mall is. Rabiya feels so nervous when finally step on foot—she doesn't know what to do once she saw Amanda.

Rabiya's pov

"Grabe ang daming tao." labas pasok ang tao sa mall. I think sa first floor ang event since dito nagtitipon ang lahat, marami ding tao sa second floor. Sana ganito din sa meet and greet ko.

"I'm sure marami kang fans na dadating and I will come too. I'm your number 1 fan." Jeric said. Grabe sya.

"Sure ka ha —I'm your number 1 fan din." I  smiled genuinely.

"Nai têe sùt!!!" sigawan ng mga tao tapos nagtakbuhan sila sa loob.

"AMANDAAAAA!!!"

"Yin dee dûay Amanda!" a voice of a man said na naka mic. Lumapit kami ni Jeric and saw a venue kung saan may mga tables and chair.

"Tara pasok tayo." hinila ako ni Jeric—nahihiya nga ako pumasok kasi baka reserved na yung seat.

"Excuse me maam?" sabat ng isang babae, naka uniform sya. "Do you have reservations?" she asked.

"Ahm we don't. But we flew away from Philippines just to see Ms. Amanda. I hope we can meet her." Jeric said.

"Uh... O-okay. You can have the seat, here at the back. Don't you mind?"

I SMILED. "Thankyou.."

"Tara." he lead me to the table. Okay na toh kahit sa likod lang ako, lahat na kasing seat sa unahan taken , ayuko rin naman maka face to face si amanda. Kinakabahan ako.—Ayan na nga nakita ko na sya sa unahan. Ang ganda nya habang naka patong yung crown sa ulo nya and she's smiling brightly.

"Sà-wàt-dee Ms. Amanda. Yin dee dtôn ráp!" (Hello Ms. Amanda. Welcome!) —someone gave her a mic.

"Sawatdee! Hello everyone! Thankyou for coming!" she said smiling then was offered to take her seat. It was a sofa with colorful flowers in the background. Someone handed her a bouquet of flowers.

I was just watching her, di ko na pinansin yung usapan nila di ko rin naman naiintindihan. Nakangiti lang ako the whole time, di rin naman makikita dahil naka mask ako and still with my hoddie same as Jeric.

"What do you plan to do after Ms. Amanda? Are you willing to compete next year?" one of the audience asked. Tumayo muna sya bago nagsalita.

"Uh... Hm... It's still too early for me to say. That is a very prestigious competition in a big stage and it put alot of pressure to anyone who is deciding to compete. I hope I'm fit with it if ever I'll decide to go." she put a smile after her words.

"Are you going to be married soon?" someone asked. Naku naku ha...

"Uhm... Secret." she awkwardly laughed. Eh hindi naman kasi sya papakasal .

She's very open to any question and answered it perfectly. I can actually see her as the next Queen in Miss Universe because she have the ability and she's obviously smart. She's not the same Amanda I met back in Iloilo who's not open for socializing.

"We heard you came to the Philippines how was your vacation there?" tanong ng isang girl kaya mas natuon atensyon ko. Gusto ko rin malaman shempre.

Amanda flashes a smile as soon as she heard the question.
"I missed the place actually. I came to a province called Iloilo City and i had a great adventure with the place and the people... I actually found new friends and... And the food was really amazing. I hope you come visit Iloilo too." prinomote nya pa talaga.

" Will you be our tour guide? "a girl from the side asked.

" Well they have the best tour guide.  I think without the best tour guide you will never appreciate the beauty in the place. "she sincerely said.

" Naks! "Jeric said—natawa nalang ako. May lumapit naman sa MC at may ibinulong—yung babae kanina, she's now looking at our direction. Kinabahan ako bigla.

"OH Ms. Amanda Obdam? You have a fan coming all the way from the Philippines ." sabi ng MC. Gusto kong tumakbo palabas kaso nakakahiya naman.

"Really?" Amanda asked searching for us tapos itinuro na nga kami ng MC.

"I think it's them? At the back?"

"Oh Ayan na." Jeric said.

"Nahihiya ako."

"Okay lang yan. Kala ko ba friends kayo?"

"Hiii...."Amanda greeted in her warm smile. Ngumiti ako kaso naka mask pala ako kaya nag wave nalang ako.

Lumapit yung staff the babae and gave me a mic. Lahat sila nakatingin sakin.

" You came from Philippines?? "she asked. Tumayo na ako —eto na yun, andito na ako eh. I removed my hood pero hindi yung mask. Her expression suddenly changes.

" Uhm.. Hii! "I greeted.

" Hi-hi.. "even the sound of her voice changes. Nakilala na ata ako.