5

***

(Kiyoko's pov)

"Why didn't he kill me?" I pondered upon the question for hours. I lie on the soft futon. "And they even gave me this nice room. Such a nice smell..." I sniffed the warm blanket. It smelled like jasmine petals. But then, I got a wift of blood from outside.

Knock knock...

"Miss, your food is here." A servant spoke. "I'll put it down here, please eat it soon." And I heard the servant walking off. I slid the door open to see the meal. It was neatly done, with rice, cooked meat and miso soup. Right when I was about to pick the tray up, I caught the smell ghosting my nose again. The smell of human blood. I quickly put the tray down and shut my door. I felt sick and disgusted because I suddenly realised that... Sukuna eats humans.

***

(Sukuna's pov)

"How's the girl? Is she enjoying her stay?" I ask, hoping to hear a good answer.

However, an unexpected answer hit my face. "The thing is, master... She has not touched her food at all for the last 5 days. Maybe she's so overwhelmed that she does not have an appetite."

"What? For the last 5 days, she has not eaten?" My eyes widened. "Uraume? Do you have any thoughts?"

"I do not, master." She replied.

"Quickly prepare a full course that fits the taste of a human. I shall head there right after you finish."

"Yes master, the dish will be here anytime soon." Uraume bowed and proceeded to head to the kitchen.

" Uraume bowed and proceeded to head to the kitchen

---------

I knocked on the wall of the girl's room.

"Please go away, I will not eat." A small voice spoke behind the paper door.

"You do not have a choice." I slid the door and entered the room.

"Ah! Do not step any further, I'll exorcise you!" The girl was surprised and scared at the same time, she quickly shifted into a fighting stance.

"I would like to see you try so." I smirked at the effort.