3

***

(Sukuna's pov)

"Is the gift here?" I glared at my servants.

"N-not yet, master... She would a-arrive at any second now." The servants stuttered.

"And if it doesn't?" I continued to threaten them. "Would dying painfully be enough of a penalty for lying?"

"N-no m-master..."

"Torturing then die would obviously be better, huh?" I mocked.

"Pl-please..." They fell down on their knees, begging for dear life.

"Master, the gift is here!" A guarding servant yelled.

"How dare you yell at me." I snapped my finger and the guard slashed into pieces. All the other servants looked at him with a pale expression.

"Bring the gift in!" I shouted.

***

(Kiyoko's pov)

I entered through an enormous door. I was escorted by 2 dozen servants. Leading me was the man I hated all of my life, my father's closest assistant.

"Finally a day to get rid of you for good." He whispered to me. "This will be you in a couple of minutes." He then pointed to a pool of fresh blood.

---------

Now, I'm in front of the man, no, I'm in front of the curse I was taught to aim the arrow at my whole existence. My whole body froze as soon as I stepped in front of him.

"What is this pressure?" I thought to myself, I'm sure others did feel it too because no one was able to lift their head.

"Bow down!" The assistant whispered to me. I remained in silence.

"Bow the fuck down!!" He whispered again before using his hand to plunge my head down. And before I knew it, I was down on my knees in front of Sukuna. I felt his burning gaze upon me. I have never felt this tense.

"Raise your head." A husky yet terrifying voice spoke.

"I do not look up to anyone." I shut my eyes and bit my lips.

"RAISE YOUR HEAD OR YOU'RE GETTING US KILLED OFF!!" The assistant's patience ran out and again, he groped hard on my hair and yanked it up. I opened my eyes to be met by beautiful deep crimson eyes yet cold which made me taken aback. He was wearing a half face mask. But through the mask, I still felt those heart-stopping eyes, literally.