9

***

(Sukuna's pov)

"Toyotama." I heard her voice come out from her pink lips. Right then, a white and blue dragon appeared behind her, looking fierce. I noticed how her eyes turned into a glowing blue color.

The dragon was absolutely breathtaking

The dragon was absolutely breathtaking. It nudged its head on the brat, intertwining its strands of teal maine with her fingers.

 It nudged its head on the brat, intertwining its strands of teal maine with her fingers

It must have taken a lot of the brat's cursed energy.

"Pretty impressive brat." I smirked. "Let's see how much damage it can cause to me. What a shame, I'm planning on destroying it."

"Bold of you to say that." She raised her finger. "Attack, Toyotama."

The dragon flew right at me with a speed that is out of this world, leaving not a single sound. A blink and its teeth were sinking into my body. Warm blood streamed out of my tattoo marked body, it stained my kimono.

"Ah, I hate it when people ruin my kimono." I stroked my pink hair and choked the beast, making it release its jaw from my body.

"Deform, Toyotama." Another command and the beast disappeared, making me surprised.

"Where is it, brat?" I growled.

"Behind you, Sukuna." She taunted me. Right then, I turned around to face the beast.

"Nice trick. But-" I raised two of my arms into a position and- "Ryoiki tenkai. Malevolent shrine." Transferring both of us into my domain expansion.

" Transferring both of us into my domain expansion

This deactivated the brat's shikigami. Making her quite vulnerable to my actions. I approached the girl who was staring quite immensely into my eyes.

"Should I make you beg for your life?" I raised her chin with my index and middle finger.

"Or should I make you feel the most painful experience?" I lowered my head just enough to make my lips hover above hers, threatening to kiss. She remained in silence.

"Do not tempt me, brat. You'll regret it." I nibbled her neck. Her pale skin was so smooth and sensitive. She shivered every time my tongue touched her.