8

***

(Kiyoko's pov)

"Brat, you have been an insolent girl from the beginning. Talking without any formalities, and you even dare to raise your voice at me. You should know you're extremely lucky to have been able to keep your little life after encountering me." In a second, his voice came from behind my ear, and I felt a hot breath. After that, something wet licked my neck.

"What the-!" I yelled, and head butted Sukuna from behind as hard as I could.

"The hell, brat!" I turned around to see Sukuna wiping a small stream of blood dripping from his nose. "You're gonna pay for this." The frustrated frown quickly turned into a grimacing grin. The man charged at me with immense speed, luckily, I dodged it just in the nick of time.

"Tsk. Thought that would have taken you down." He chuckled with his deep voice. Taking advantage of his slim loophole, I kicked hard in his stomach using a katana attack as a distraction.

"Cunning aren't you? You little devil." Sukuna teased me. "And as you see, I'm unscathed." Sukuna raised all four of his arms.

"Really?" I laughed. "Your back~" Sukuna then turned his head around to inspect, giving me another chance to take a strike. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Nice try, brat." Sukuna tugged me towards him, our faces were inches apart. "You see, I'm also a master of deceiving, so no way you can deceive me." His other hand placed on my waist, gripping tight. His sharp black nails dug into my skin.

"Itai!" I fakingly muttered.

"What's that? Are my nails that sharp? You're hurt already?" He said mockingly.

"Well yeah, and you'll be crouching in pain." I immediately kicked hard in his crotch making him release my body to cover his manly thing.

"Wow, that- hurts." He groaned. "Never have I ever been kicked in the balls by some brat like you. You really used all your might into this one huh. Trying to get me azoic?"

"If I can't kill you, I might be able to kill your offspring. Don't you think so?" I put my katana in its cover then placed it on the gravel ground. "Making this a little bit more fair. Now, come at me, old man."

"You know, I'm not that old for a curse." He smirked as he stretched his body. "I'll make you wish you were never born, brat."