Chapter Three

WARNING: this chapter is a little spicy

Nobody's POV

Shinichiro ran his hands up and down Y/N's body not being able to hold in his sinful temptations. She wasn't wearing a bra which revealed her erected nipples. He took off her shirt and fondled her breasts in his hand climbing on top of her giving her light kisses. "Ahh" she let out a small moan, Shinichiro was a gentle lover.

He caressed her body as if she was the most fragile thing in the whole world sex for them was passionate. Sometimes it was hard and rough but it was always passionate. "I love you so much" he said panting not being able to contain what was growing in his pants anymore. He took out his member pressing it against her clothed slits earning him some hip thrusts, he chuckled at Y/N's impatient behavior "stop teasing me" she said sliding her pants and panties off for Shinichiro.

Shinichiro laughed and stuck his manhood inside her thrusting long and slow strokes. Moans filled the room from the both of them as they felt pleasure and lust rush through their bodies. "I love you Shin" Y/N moaned "I love you more" he said pulling her for a kiss while still thrusting inside her. He swiftly switched positions putting Y/N on top as she rode him fondling her own breasts while taking him whole.

"Oh god" Shinichiro trembled at the beautiful sight in front of him, he loved to see Y/N lewd and dirty. She was a well put together girl that had a unique softness to her but he loved that he got to see the side of her that nobody else would ever see. "A-slow down" Shinichiro panted not wanting to finish quite yet but Y/N picked up her pace wanting to push him to the edge.

He growled lowly and flipped her around so that her rear end was now in the air "sometimes you're just so bad" he said lightly tapping her thigh as he pounded inside her from the back. "Ahhh Shinichiro harder" she moaned blushing from her lewd requests, Shinichiro smirked and picked up his pace giving her bottom firm slaps. "Uhhh" she let out a grunt "S-shin" she moaned while he continued to pleasure her from the back "ahh Shin I-i can't take it anymore I'm going to-" she moaned not being able to finish her sentence due to the overwhelming stimulation he was giving her "mmm cum" he said encouraging her while he was railing her from behind gripping the bed sheets. She let out a high pitched moan before her walls tightened around him letting out white juices flow out.

Shinichiro loved it when she came all over his dick and it trailed down her thighs, the sight of that to him was pure ecstasy. He could feel her insides pulsing around his dick making the sex even more pleasurable for him. He was also at his limit as well "uhh baby" he groaned "ahh fuck" he said while cumming inside her. "Fuck" he said again finishing his last few strokes before laying down beside her kissing her cheek. "We can do this every day" he smirked Y/N wrapped her arms around him giving him a long sloppy kiss "again?" She laughed. Shinichiro smirked and pulled the covers back up over them going in for more.

A month later

Y/N was officially moved into Shinichiro's motorcycle shop apartment with him and life was bliss. They often conversed with other delinquents and occasionally they would take out his younger brother for motorcycle joy rides. Life couldn't of gotten any better than this for either of them. They were together madly in love surrounded by so many people they loved, everything was happy.

Y/N's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling completely like shit. I looked around and saw Shinichiro was in the bathroom. It had only been a month or less since I moved into his apartment and I still wasn't completely comfortable with him when it came to entering the bathroom with one present. Shinichiro finally got out of the bathroom wearing grey joggers and a black T shirt "fuck I gotta pee" I lied to him immediately running to the toilet to throw up. I didn't want him to worry about me so I turned on the sink to drown out the gag noises "hey babe I'm going to go work on the motorcycles downstairs" he said knocking on the door "okay" I said turning off the water.