Chapter 1

Where we left off...

Krystal: Is something wrong?

Gellert: I have a feeling that when we get back, something is going to happen...

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal: What do you mean?

Gellert: Something is going to happen related to our pasts. That worries me.

Krystal: Until then we can just wait and see. For now, relax.

Krystal kneels on the bed and goes closer to Gellert. She gives him a hug, letting him rest his head on her chest while she runs her fingers through his hair, calming him down. Gellert blushes a little from him resting his head on her chest but he quietly listens to her heartbeat, enjoying the feeling of her fingers through his hair. She places a kiss on his head before he decides to leave for the night. That night, Gellert couldn't help but let his mind think of Krystal. Some thoughts of his was more on the mature side but what could he do? He was still a man with needs but he would never force Krystal unless she wanted it. A few days pass and its Christmas day. Gellert wakes up pretty early and heads down to the kitchen to find Krystal cooking, still in pyjamas with Queenie.

Krystal: Good morning Gellert.

Queenie: Good morning sir.

Gellert: Good morning. Breakfast?

Queenie: Indeed.

Gellert: Haven't changed from pyjamas yet?

Krystal: Nope. We didn't expect anyone to wake up yet...

Gellert: I see. Krystal, could you meet me in my office after breakfast?

Krystal: As you wish.

Gellert watches Krystal smile as she cooks. He enjoys the food she cooked while Queenie helped make him tea. Krystal sat there happy that Gellert enjoyed the food. Everyone else arrived for breakfast before Krystal left to wait for Gellert in his office. Gellert walks in to find her on the couch there. Gellert clears his throat, catching Krystal off guard. She stands up as Gellert closes the doors before approaching her.

Krystal: Is something wrong?

Gellert: No. Nothing's wrong. I just wanted to give you a special gift. Here.

Gellert handed Krystal a velvet box which she takes. As she opens it, Krystal's jaw drops from what was inside. It was a stunning emerald ring.

Krystal: Gellert, its stunning!

Gellert: I'm glad you like it. That's why I asked what colour you'll be wearing today.

Krystal hugs Gellert by the shoulders and neck. Gellert wraps his arms around her waist. She thanks him for it before placing a kiss on his cheek and goes off to her room. Gellert touches his cheek before smiling. He couldn't wait to see Krystal in her dress. He goes back to the living room where Severus was sitting there waiting for everyone else.