Epilogue

3 years have passed since the duel and life was great. Gellert sat in his classroom after having class, thinking back to all the things that had happened. When he remembered the smile on his wife's face, he couldn't help but let out a smile. He stood up and got his wand out, ready to end his day. He apparated to Nurmengard before walking to his bedroom. As he walked down a hall, he could hear laughter and footsteps rushing in his direction. A bright smile appeared on his face as a little girl ran up to him and hugged his leg. He bent down and picked her up in his arms before speaking. The little girl was his daughter, Elena. She was named after Krystal's late mother.

Gellert: Hello, sweetheart. *smiles*

Elena: Daddy!

Gellert: *starts walking* How has your day been?

Elena: Very good. *cuddles*

Gellert: Where's your mother?

Elena points in the direction of Gellert's bedroom which made him smile. He made his way to the room where he found Krystal reading a book while sitting in bed. She could sense a presence in the room which made her look up, only to see Gellert leaning against the doorframe of the room with their daughter in his arms. He made his way towards Krystal as she placed her book down on the bedside table and stand in front of him. He used his free arm to pull her closer and place a kiss on her lips.

Gellert: Hello, love.

Krystal: Hello, darling.

Gellert: How are you feeling?

Krystal: Exhausted. The students can be tough at times.

Gellert: Especially after last night? *smirks*

Krystal: Gellert! Elena is here.

Gellert: Sorry, dear.

Krystal: Come on, darling. Time for bed...

Gellert: Love, let me handle it.

Krystal: As you wish. I'll be in the living room.

Gellert left with his daughter, wanting to help Krystal. Krystal would always return earlier to take care of their daughter and he knew it was tough so, he decided to give her a break. He watched as his daughter slept peacefully in her bed before placing a kiss on her forehead before heading to the living room where Krystal was sitting on the couch. Krystal could see him sitting down beside her from the corner of her eye but paid no attention to it until she felt his lips on her neck. Her book was lowered as her eyes closed and a hand of hers went to his hair.

Krystal: Gellert...

Gellert: Dear, what do you think of another child?

Krystal: That would be a lot of work, you know...

Gellert: I'm willing.

Krystal: Then take me. *smirks*

A smirk appeared on his face as his gaze strengthened. In a swift move, Gellert picked his wife up before apparating to their bedroom. Let's just say that Krystal once more didn't get to rest and she was thankful that there was no school the next day but one thing was for sure, Gellert made sure she was getting pregnant once more.

The End...