Chapter 4

At gym

Trainer: Y/N please stop. You are stressing your body a lot and its not good

Y/N: No.. Let me do it for some more minutes.. I'm completely fine..

Trainer: Bu-

Girl: Master, can you please help me with this equipment?

Trainer: Yes.. I'm coming.. And Y/N don't stress yourself

Y/N pov

She went away and I continued doing it .. I know I'm stressing myself but I don't want to gain any weight.. I can't be the old me..

At home

Mom: Y/N, eat some more .. This is not enough for you. I know you're still hungry

Y/N: I'm not hungry mom.. I'm going to Tae's house for group study

Y/N pov

My mom's right. I'm still hungry. But I don't want to gain any weight. I was on my way to Tae's house . I was walking through the road. Suddenly I saw a kitten in the middle of the road. The road was crowded and I saw a bike coming in full speed towards the kitten's way. I shouted but he didn't hear me.. so I ran towards the kitten and caught it in my hands and tried to run.. But it was too late.. I got hit by the bike and everything became blank.

Seo Jun pov

I saw a big crowd on the road

I saw a big crowd on the road.. I usually don't care but something inside me is telling me to check it.. I went to the crowd and saw a girl with blood on her forehead. Her face seemed familiar.. Wait, isn't it Y/N? What happened to her? Did she got into an accident? Why are her eyes closed? I ran to her and shook her..

Seo Jun: Hey Y/N open your eyes..

But she didn't.. Now I'm worried.. I turned my face to the crowd

Seo Jun: Call an ambulance

Guy: Ambulance is on its way

Y/N was still unconscious.. I kept her head on my thigh and caressed her cheek. After sometime, ambulance arrived and I took her to the hospital.. After sometime, doctor told me that she's okay with some stitches on her forehead. I was relieved.. I was
looking for a way to contact her family.. Her phone was locked and I didn't know what to do.. Suddenly her phone started ringing..I looked at the contact and it read 'Jin Oppa'. I answered the call and told him about the accident. He said that he'll be there in half an hour. Y/N was transferred to a room and I sat near her playing some games on my phone.

After sometime