Chapter 9

Another morning

Jin: Y/N! Wake up or I'll send Yoongi to your room

Y/N: Five minutes...

After ten minutes

Jin: Y/N!!!

Y/N: Five more minutes...

Jin pov

Its really hard to be a brother.. Especially a girl's brother.. Why can't she wake up? All others are getting ready.. Ugh.. This tiny alien.. 

Splash...

Y/N pov

I was sleeping again but I felt wet like everyday.. Shit.. This Yoongi oppa.. I hate him.. Is this his hobby or something? I opened my eyes angrily but was surprised to see Jimin standing near my bed laughing with his eyes closed.. Is he blind while laughing? I was thinking about it. Then I noticed that he was holding an empty cup. Then reality hit me.. 

Y/N: YAHH! ARE YOU THE REPLACEMENT OF YOONGI OPPA? 

Jimin: Yuppp

Y/N: WAIT THERE YOU MOCHI.. YOU'RE DEAD..

Jimin: I like that name..

Jimin ran out of my room like his life depends on it.. I cursed him in my mind and went to do my morning routine. After sometime,I went down..

Jin: Good morning 

Y/N: Good morning oppa..

Then everyone came down.. We all ate our breakfast.. Namjoon oppa and Hoseok oppa left for their office. I was about to go out with Yoongi oppa when Jin oppa called us

Jin: Today onwards I'm going to take you guys to school.. Jimin is also coming with us..

Yoongi: Fine.. Atleast I can sleep for some more time..

We gave him a WTF look and left to our school

At school

I was walking with Jimin. We've gotten closer but we always fight for silly things.. Suddenly someone bumped into Jimin. I looked at the person and saw Sana. But she didn't notice me. Jimin and Sana were lost in each other's eyes.. I fake coughed and they came back to reality..

 I fake coughed and they came back to reality