Chapter 20

??: Y/N

What was that Mochi saying? I'm falling for that international playboy huh? Never.. But.. am I? Fuck me.. Its so complicated..

??: KIM Y/N!!

Y/N: Huh?

I was startled by someone yelling my name.. I looked up and saw my Mathematics teacher glaring at me.. Oh crap.. Here we go..

Teacher: Y/N I WAS LITERALLY CALLING YOUR NAME FOR THE 100TH TIME..  WERE YOU STRUCK BY LIGHTNING? YOU SEEM POSSESSED..

Why can't he say anyone? Lightning or possessed?

Y/N: I'm -

Teacher: What's x?

Y/N: x is Jeon- Oh! Huh? what?

Teacher: Jeon? You mean Jeon Jungkook is the x? 

The whole class started laughing.. Oh this fucking x.. Why don't you just move on and find someone better instead of making me suffer? This is embarrassing.. Someone save me..

Teacher: Jungkook.. Are you the x?

Teacher chuckled and looked at Jungkook.. He looked at me.. and then at the teacher.. He was going to say something but someone beside me stood up.. And it was Seo Jun? Oh right.. He was my classmate.. What the hell is wrong with you Y/N? 

Seo Jun: Jeon Jungkook is not the only Jeon on earth

The whole went 'oooh' when he said that.. The already angry teacher's anger increased by 2×1000+700×100000000000000000000 I looked at Seo Jun giving him a 'What the fucking hell are you doing?' look.. But Seo Jun's face only showed anger and annoyance towards the teacher. Now both the teacher and him were having a glaring contest.. This isn't good.. 

Teacher: Oh really? Then who would be that Jeon?

Seo Jun: Umm I-It could be Jeon Somi

Huh? Jeon Somi? Why on my kpop world would I think of her now?

Teacher: Jeon Somi? Then was she thinking about 'Dumb Dumb'?

He chuckled making the class chuckle with him. But Seo Jun was standing like a lion ready to attack..

Seo Jun: Maybe.. Maybe she was thinking about 'Dumb Dumb' because of your dumb teaching

Now the teacher was really pissed off

Teacher: HOW DARE YOU SEO JUN? DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!  Y/N YOU TOO!!

Seo Jun: I know truth hurts

Teacher: SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN

We both sat down and I turned my embarrassed head to Jungkook. He was smirking? Bloody x..

Jungkook: Let's play dumb, dumb, dumb

Everyone snapped their head to Jungkook

Everyone snapped their head to Jungkook.. And there he was sitting in all his glory to piss off the teacher.. Seriously.. what the hell is wrong with everyone? First it was me, then savage Seo Jun and now this Jeon? Huh?  I guess its the season of loose ends..

Teacher: JEON JUNGKOOK!! HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME? DETENTION!!!! WHAT KIND OF CLASS IS THIS? FOR YOU THREE, DETENTION IS FOR ONE HOUR!!

For one holy hour? With two handsome guys? I don't trust me.. WTF Y/N? Snap out of your unholy mind..