chapter six

Eric's POV

Brooke and I finished 'doin our thing' lol and Gene and Paul appeared into the bedroom. "Sounds like it was a blast." Gene said still chuckling. "Oh it was. So.... Disturbed yet?" I joked. Paul shuttered. "Perhaps a little bit. However, at least we didn't SEE it." Paul said. Brooke and just laughed. Yeah haha imagine that. "Hope you enjoyed the show." Brooke said with a smirk. We all cracked up. "Sure!" Paul and Gene both said together. Oh man. It's good joking with my hand mates again.

My POV

This was freaking great. Hanging out with my rock heroes and having them sleep over. Yaya. It was going on 6:30 that night and we all sat together watching horror movies. The one I introduced them to was my favorite and it was called 'Terrifier'. About a homicidal clown who goes around killing people. "Just you wait y'all." I said, eyebrows moving up and down. "It's disturbing."  I turned the lights off and cuddled with Eric on the couch while Gene and Paul sat in separate chairs.

Gene's POV

The movie Brooke was showing was absolutely disturbing! She was not kidding about the clown in the movie being homicidal. When we got to the part where the clown sawed a woman in half, I had goosebumps all over my body. "Yo! What the fuck?" I shouted and Paul looked like he was about to puke. Brooke, however didn't look the slightest bit of disturbed. "How are you not disturbed by that?" I asked her with a shocked look on my face. Brooke shrugged with Eric clinging onto her. "Sure it's disturbing, but I've seen this so many times it just doesn't phase me anymore. Ya dig?" I nodded and sat back finishing the test of the movie.

Paul's POV

That movie Brooke had shown us.... Wow! Don't get me wrong it was amazing but definitely disturbing especially the way that homicidal clown sawed that woman in half. "Jeez little lady!" I said as I was shocked she didn't seem disturbed. "I guess you just got so used to seeing shit like this." Brooke nodded. "Indeed." She said in a low voice. What a brave woman. I thought.

Eric's POV

We all finished the movie and must I say wow!!!! I don't know how my girl is so into this stuff but hey whatever makes my angel happy. "Psst Gene!" Brooke whispered. "You should be in a horror movie." "Oh yeah why's that?" Gene chuckled raising an eyebrow. Brooke shrugged and replied, "You could suck the souls out of people, drink their blood, bite their heads off." We all shuttered at that though but it was quite an idea though. "Have mercy girl." Gene laughed as he patted Brooke's leg. "But then that dies sound like something his demon KISS character would do." We all nodded. Yep. So true haha after all I've worked with him.