chapter five

Eric's POV

So I sung 'Open Arms' to Brooke and man did she love it. She cried tears of joy.  "Oh my God thank you Eric." She said as she threw her arms around me. "Oh of course my love." I said as I held her. "Thank you too Gene and Paul." Brooke said as she walked over to them to give them a hug. "You're so very welcome." Paul and Gene both said. This was the best day of Brooke's  life, well last night was too of course.  Damn I love that girl. "I love you Brooke Renee." I told her, and meant it. "I love you too Eric Carr."  Brooke said softly. I kissed her sweet lips, holding her waist and smacked her ass. "Damn yeah get it Eric!" Gene chuckled. "Get it on you two!" Paul said cracking up. Brooke's face turned red as a beet but she was laughing too. "Oh so you guys want us to have sex out here in the living room, in front of ya? Ok..." I said sarcastically as i slowly unzipped my jeans. "Ah! Eric! No what the actual fuck?" Gene shouted as he covered his eyes. "We were just messing with you dude!" Paul added. Brooke cracked the fuck up. "Relax guys so was I." I laughed as I zipped my jeans back up. Haha oh man. Goobers.

Brooke placed a hand on my zipper. Whoa! "Nah. Leave it. Meet me in the bedroom." She said with a wink. Oh yeahhhh. I winked back and went back to the bedroom.  I heard Brooke say to Gene and Paul that they were more than welcome to stay the night and they said sure. I didn't mind, just as long as they didn't mind the noises me and her will be making. Ha! "Sooooo... You're actually going to get it on now?" Gene asked with a chuckle. Brooke smirked and replied, "Yep!" And shut the door behind her. "Here I am baby!" Gene and and Paul heard Brooke say to me.  Paul mouthed to Gene 'Oh my God!' Gene nodded, looking uncomfortable. "Oh hello there!" I said loudly, on purpose. I WANT Gene and Paul to hear us! "I've been waiting for you all my life." Brooke said in a sexy tone. I licked my lips. "oh I know you have darling!" I said loudly again. I watched Brooke strip off her clothes and I began to strip off mine.

Gene's POV

Oh my God. We're stuck listening to Brooke and Eric have sex. Actually... I WANT to hear it. I pounded on the door. "Come on lovebirds get it on." I said. "Oh we're about to." Eric snickered. "Come here baby!" I heard him say to Brooke.

My POV

Eric gently laid me on the bed and there we go. He thrusted gently and I was moaning really loudly. Paul and Gene laughed. "Yeah atta boy Eric!" Gene cracked up. "You go girl!" Paul said to me.  "Oh Eric!" I moaned. "Feel my fucking breasts!" Gene clapped his hand over his mouth and tried not to laugh as he heard me say that. "Damn!" Him and Paul said together in unison. "My pleasure baby!" Eric groaned. He placed a hand on my breast as he kept going. "oh Brooke your breasts are wonderful!" Eric moaned loudly. I began screaming with such sweet pleasure. "YES YES OH MY GOD YES!!!!" I screamed. Gene and Paul were cheering us on and Eric was about to finish.