Prologue

Jennie Pov

"Papasok ka naba? kain ka muna." Nanay Belet voice.

Nanay Belet is the one who's always with me, to put it simply, she has become my mother since I was left alone here, abandoned by my parents and my only sibling.

"No...Nay I have to go na po eh, Im not hungry." I said with smile.

She smiled at me and nodded.

I am happy with Nanay Belet because even though I'm not her real child, she still treats me like I'm her own. However, despite that, there are still limitations to what she can do. Sometimes, you can feel from her actions that she's only doing it because it's her JOB, that I am just her ward, and she is my servant.

I just hope that I won't have any problems to deal with today. It's frustrating, I get so annoyed every day.

I got into the car and started driving, keeping my focus on the road.

While I was driving, my cellphone suddenly rang.

"Hello." I calmly said on the other line.

"Woow!!good mood!!" Ashi was shouting on the other line

"What's your problem! You're ruining everything!" These people are so frustrating.

"Is it wrong to ask how you're doing?" I wonder if I should just say yes to make this person quiet.

"Im ok, sige byee!" I was about to hang up the phone when the person on the other line shouted again.

"Atat na atat nasan kana ba?" tanong nya.

"Papunta nako, just wait me I'll be there in 10 minute."

"Ah ganon sige." I hung up the phone, this girl is too disturbing.

As soon as I parked my car, I got out. Of course, the students were already far away... tskk, such cowards.

"What the hell, you took so long!!" Angela shouted as soon as I arrived, who else could it be.

"And so? Don't tell me you missed me already?!" I asked, tsk this woman is shouting again, I wish she would just shut up and stop talking, her voice is annoying.

"The hell no!!" She shouted, I just grinned.

"I'll make you eat paper if you shout one more time." Flaire replied. So the crazy woman stopped. Maybe she got scared. I'm amused because when Flaire confronts her, she's like a meek little puppy following her master.

"Good mood ka ata ahh." nakangising sabi ni Ashi.

Ashi is the closest to me among all of them.

I just sat on my chair and ignored her, kami palang magkakaibigan ang tao sa room, no one else had arrived yet.

It's always like this, nothing new.

They're afraid that if they enter the room alone, we might play tricks on them.

I'm not surprised why they're afraid, these girls are fond of bullying others, especially Angela.

"Alam mo ba..." Sofia chuckled.

"Of course not! Unless you stop laughing." I said irritably.

We really have friends who prioritize laughing first before telling their story.

"Kasi si Angela." Sofia's words were cut off again as she burst into laughter.

"Angela almost got peed on by a dog outside the gate." Heart said.
Heart is getting bored with Sofia's laughter. That's why she continued Sofia's story.

"Damn it, ugh." Angela said, disgusted. I looked at Angela and observed her.

Angela is the one who's very picky and talkative among us. She won't stop talking, especially when she's annoyed. Her future boyfriend will be pitied, and I'll really pray for him. But I cannot deny that despite her behavior, she has a lot of suitors. The problem is, she's too picky, and even female students here are afraid of her.

Next was Flair, who had headphones on.

Flair has a bit of a boyish side, depending on her mood. Sometimes she's boyish, sometimes she's girly. She loves fashion, which is why she's like that. She's usually the one who can stop Angela's mysterious mouth and pickiness. Her favorite hobby is listening to music, and she also likes painting. She also has a lot of suitors.

I looked at Sofia who was sitting next to her and was already busy with her phone.

Sofia is also kind, but she might have been influenced by Angela's behavior. She is also cheerful, but she has a weakness for handsome guys. When she sees one, she'll flirt and chase him.

I looked at Heart who was eating. She usually eats at home before coming to school, right?

Heart loves to eat, she eats here and there. When you're with her, you always have to have food, or else your money will be gone in no time. She's also frugal, even though you think she doesn't have money. But she doesn't gain weight despite eating a lot, she knows how to maintain her body. She also has a lot of suitors.

Lastly, there's Ashi, who is Kuya Yuhan's sister.

Ashi is my best friend. She's beautiful and has a lot of suitors. She loves to read books, and she's also good at dancing.

All of us are chased by guys, and each one of us has our own number of suitors.

Even though I'm tired of them and their noise, if I had to choose between them and anything else, I would still choose them because I love them very much.