Pink Suit And Pretty Lips (Yoonkook)

Summary:

Jeon Tech CEO Jeon Jungkook had been watching CEO of Gloss Entertainment Min Yoongi using his security cameras for months. He never expected that a parcel delivered one early morning would change his perspective about the feisty little omega.
__________________________

Jungkook removes his jacket suit and loosens his tie. A harsh breath left his lips. His day is very long and he badly needs to blow off some steam. His body is craving for a mind blowing sex. Sex helps him lift up his mood and perform his task way better. He can have anyone he likes, models, actors, he just gotta say it and omega's will come crawling under his feet.

He is rich, intelligent and a goodlooking alpha. Badnews is, it's not that simple for him to get laid. It's not because he doesn't have time for hook ups since Hobi sets him up a lot but he chooses not to just get involved to anyone anymore because a pretty little Omega has been occupying his mind for months.

The truth is, he lost his interest to other omegas after meeting the Chairman of Gloss Entertainment Min Yoongi, in a dinner Gala. His alpha wolf took a liking of Yoongi's omega and wanted to be his mate. His human side also felt the deep attraction to the small omega the very moment he laid his eyes on him. Who can blame him when Yoongi looks so divine wearing a pink suit with a small flower in his hair, soft looking pink lips pouting. The omega looks so sweet and fragile.

Yoongi's pale complexion and cat-like eyes and bopping nose did something else to Jungkook. After that event , he made sure that he attends every gathering Yoongi will grace them with his presence. It's just that the timing is so bad that he didnt get the chance to talk to the omega alone.

He's always pulled to other tables as always for marketing and possible business transactions. He thought he caught Yoongi once look at him real quick, but then the uninterested look on Yoongi's face when their eyes met just stop the alpha from approaching the cute little omega.

The name Min Yoongi is an "Enigma" not only to Jungkook but to everyone in the business industry. As a matter of fact, when he searched on Naver ( because thats were all bio's are written almost with 90 percent of accuracy) Yoongi is a quiet type, an observant and just listens to others rather than talk. But when he talks he'll leave you speechless with his witty retorts and backlash. When you say private there's no one probably the most private person other than the feisty omega.

The Gloss Entertainment CEO even wears scent blockers at every event that made Jungkook wonder about his real scent. He secretly hoped that the omega would love smelling his fresh clean linen scent with a powdery undertone. Pining on this type of omega is really hard and that's where Jungkook is so thankful of his chosen profession and career.

As the CEO of Jeon Tech and as an IT Expert of course, he himself can hack security cameras or even breached the most guarded databases. He is a gifted technology genius. The lost of his interest to other omegas made Jungkook hack not only Min Yoongi's home security cameras but everything he can get into.

He became so greedy that even the omega's phone, laptop, television, even his office cameras are in the alpha's access. But of course, Yoongi doesn't need to know about it. When he is at home he spends most of his hours viewing Yoongi. He even does have a massive tv in his personal gym where he can watch the omega wherever he is as he do his workouts.

The alpha pinched his nose and sat down on the huge bed. He checked the Patek Philippe in his wrist and it tells 8 in the evening. Yoongi most likely comes home around 10. The alpha switched on all the cameras viewing Yoongi. He was surprised that the omega was already home and is wearing a fluffy sweater which ends up just above his thighs. For almost 2 months of viewing Yoongi, he should be accustomed to the omega's choice of outfit. Still the creamy smooth , skinny pale legs with pink knees, heels and toes drives him crazy. He bit his lip painfully when Yoongi bent down to one of the lower drawers giving him a full show of a perky butt covered in black lace panties.