Come, come, kitty, kitty. (Yoonmin)

Summary

Jimin can be a pain in Yoongi's ass in more ways than one ;)

______________________________________

Jimin had been watching some random camboy's stream when he'd gotten the call from Yoongi. He's inclined to just ignore him but he keeps calling him over and over and over and-

He snaps on the fifth call, and picks it up, "Fucking hell, what do you want?"

"I see you finally got your hands out of your pants long enough to answer me." Yoongi snickers from the other side, and damn he sounds so infuriating.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Means you're a fucking perv who's only capable of watching porn."

Jimin glances at his laptop, and watches the camboy on screen fuck himself with a giant pink dildo.

"You cunt," he mutters. "What did you call me for, anyway?"

"Oh, I'm in the area, and I thought I'd drop by and pay you a visit."

"Why, got nothing better to do?"

"No, not really. I've got a lot of free time on my hands, and what better way to spend it than to piss you off?"

Yoongi's such an annoying little prick sometimes, but... to be honest, Jimin was feeling kind of bored and lonely, so why not? Not like he has anything better to do either.

"Fine," he huffs, and sends the poor camboy 5,000 won for entertaining him for the past five minutes before leaving the stream. "Don't make me wait too long."

"I won't, babe." And with that, he hangs up.

" I won't, babe. " Jimin mocks him, and puts his phone down. How insufferable. When he gets here... oh, he's going to teach him a lesson. In the meantime, he scrolls through the list of other streamers without much thought or intention of watching any of them. He's just passing time until he can hear the slamming on his front door - and oh, there it is now.

Yoongi absolutely refuses to ring Jimin's doorbell, and would much rather just pretend to break down the door.

"Shut up, bitch!" Jimin screams as he walks up to the entrance, and flings the front door open to be met with Yoongi, who's grinning at him annoyingly.

Jimin huffs at him, which makes him grin even harder. "What the hell are you sighing for? You knew I was coming over!"

"It's your face. Pisses me off every time I see it."

"Yeah?" Yoongi grits his teeth and steps inside. "That's brave coming from you. You're no looker either."

"Keep telling yourself that."

"I'm serious," he closes the door behind him, and leans against it. "You walk around thinking you're the shit, it's sickening."

"Yeah? Well you know what's even more sickening?" Jimin asks as he closes the distance between them, until they're barely an inch apart. He's practically pinning Yoongi against the door when he answers his own question. "How fucking needy you are for me."