Tension (Sugamon)

Summary: Namjoon and Yoongi finally get it on ;)), expect they don't make it home and end up having sex in the car. :0
______________________________________

Yoongi leaned back against the seat, his head tilted to the side, lips parted as little gasps of pleasure escaped his swollen lips, drops of sweat slid down his face, his neck, the car was hot, too hot and it felt like he was suffocating, but the pleasure coursing through him was worth it.

“N-namjoon,” he moaned, pulling the other closer to him until their lips met and he hungrily kissed him. Namjoon kissed him back just as rough, more tongue and spit than anything, dirty, full of want and lust. “P-please.”

Namjoon hummed and Yoongi felt the vibration in the palm of his hand, “Please what hyung?” his deep, hoarse voice sent chills down Yoongi’s spine, he shivered.

“Need you,” he replied a little breathless, Namjoon didn’t say anything, instead continued to kiss Yoongi down his neck, biting the skin softly and sucking hard, intent on leaving marks that would last at least a week.

Namjoon leaned back, admiring the way Yoongi looked under him, clothes wrinkled, shirt half pulled up, sweat covered his face and neck, lips red and swollen, a bright contrast against his porcelain like skin, the area he had been kissing started to bruise pretty shades of red and purple, eyes half hooded, god he was beautiful. He leaned over seats, turning the A.C. to cold at full blast before he reached under the front seat, grabbing the new bottle of lube he had bought hours ago.

He heard Yoongi move behind him and when he leaned back, lube in hand, he found the older removing his clothes. Namjoon chuckled, “A little impatient aren’t we?” He asked in a teasing tone.

Yoongi grumbled as he struggled to remove his pants, leaving him in just his briefs. “You’re one to talk, couldn’t wait to get home.”

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, “Do you want to go home then?” He moved, as if to put the lube back, Yoongi reached over, pulling him back.

“No- wait-come back,” he whined, pulling Namjoon back over to him, until he was once again on his back and Namjoon was hovering over him. “I need you.”

Namjoon bent down, brushing their lips together before kissing him softly, a kiss less hungry, more lips and no tongue. Yoongi used this time to let his hands wonder back over Namjoon’s shoulders, down to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt, he cupped Namjoon through his pants, both moaning as he did so.

“Already hard?” he teased, Namjoon grinded down in response, letting out a little moan, Yoongi pulled his hand away when Namjoon went to grind down again, biting his bottom lip when Namjoon pulled back to glare. 

“No teasing hyung,” warned Namjoon.

“What?” Yoongi asks innocently. “M’not teasing.” But again, he reached over, pressing hard into Namjoon and smirking when the other took in a sharp breath.

Namjoon retaliated, leaning over and kissing his neck roughly and kissing down his neck, biting his adam’s apple softly, it had Yoongi gasping for air, body twitching and arching forward, Namjoon kept going, his tongue finding the little pink bud of flesh and he flicked it with his tongue. Yoongi whined, loud and full of need, he let himself be loud, making sure Namjoon heard and felt the way his body reacted to his touch, knowing it turned him on as much as it turned him on.