why'd you hide that from me (dnf/smut)

i have school, ew

1373 words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22

top: george
bottom: dream (i'm having too much fun with bottom dream..)

context: dream is a pole dancer and george's finds his lingerie in the wash.

george's pov

i was folding the laundry since it was my turn today and as i was folding a mixture of mine and dreams clothes a came across this small green cloth,
it looked like a prostitute outfit. i grabbed it and headed upstairs into dreams and my shared room.

"dream.." i said holding the lingerie behind the wall as i leaned on the door frame. dream looked up from his phone and made eye contact. "what's this?" i say holding the lingerie up.

his face immediately turned red, was he cheating on me? i decided i would speak my thought aloud.

"are you cheating on me with some girl?!" i raised my voice, after 2 years of dating he would decide to cheat on me?!

"no, i-it's uhm.." dream stuttered as he looked down at the floor.

"it's what dream?" i asked in a sassy tone, i couldn't believe this.

he mumbled something inaudible. "speak up dream." i demanded.

"it's mine, okay!" he said looking up at me with tears in his eyes, what was he doing with lingerie?

"what?" i asked, i'm gonna be honest i was completely lost at what was going on.

"i- when you're streaming.. i- i go to my second job to make more money for you to spend.." dream said as he was now crying. a huge wave of guilt and confusion rushed through my veins.

"hey, dream i'm sorry for yelling.. i- i just thought you were cheating and-." i spoke and got cut off my him kissing me on the lips. this kids was dilled with so much passion and lust, i savored this moment.

dreams pov

as we continued to make out things escalated so that now george was on top of me and we were both fully naked.

"hey dream..why don't you wear you least lingerie for me.." george said as he grabbed it from off the ground tossing it to me. i caught it and walked to bathroom.

i slipped each strap over my shoulders and waist. i looked at myself 360° in the mirror before i walked out.

i makes eye contact with george's beautiful brown eyes which were filled with lust. 'he's so gonna fuck me in this..' he got up and put his hand on my waist moving it down to my ass.

i looked up at him with the 'fuck me.' look. he smirked and put me on the bed. "hand and knees, now." george spoke in a dominant voice. at this point i knew i was the bottom so i obeyed and got on ky hands and knees, putting my ass in the air.

"you look so sexy right now.. look at you.. ass in the air, waiting to be fucked by me." george said as he
touched my ass, tracing his finger around my twitching hole.

"p-please george~." i whined waiting patiently to get fucked.

"give me a little lap dance." george said as he moved my hips and i sat on him not expecting what happened next.

i sat down looking into george's eyes and pushed down. as i was pushing down i felt a dick enter my hole. i looked down to see george's dick fully in me, i had tears pricking out from my eyes since i wasn't even stretched.