tonight you're ours (dreamnotnap/smut)

thank you guys so much for all the support, seriously <3

1633 words

age:
dream: 17
sapnap: 18
george: 18

tops: sapnap and george
bottom: dream

context: sapnap and george take dream to their senior ball and it takes a huge twist.

sapnap's pov

george and i were talking to dreams mom as we were all waiting to see what he looked like. all of us were excited which might even be an understatement.

karl and bad were helping dream upstairs while we all sat downstairs, impatiently might i add. the door opened and we all glanced towards the stairs seeing karl trot to the kitchen.

"is my boy almost ready?" dreams mom asked karl. karl looked over to us and shrugged before grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and skipping back and went upstairs without another word.

time skip about 15 minutes —

george, dreams mom and i were having a conversation to pass the time since we've seen karl which was about 10 or something minutes ago.

finally the door opened again and this time karl and bad came down the stairs but dream took the spotlight when he walked down the stairs. he looked perfect, his suit fit his curves perfectly.

"oh my baby! you look so good!" dreams mom saod getting up to hug dream and observing him from up close. george and i also got up to hug dream.

"you so good." george complimented, dream blushed and said a small 'thank you' before kissing both of us.

"you guys should leave soon so you're not late." bad spoke up, george and i nodded and i picked dream up bridal style earning a small giggle as we walked out, waving goodbye to the others inside the house as we closed the front door.

"holy shit dream, you're so fucking hot." i smirked, making dream blush heavily. we all got into the car, me driving while george sat in the middle seat of the backseat while dream sat in the front.

we turned on the car and headed off to the ballroom, playing our playlist.
now playing: heatwaves by glass animals
we all smiled and sung along to the lyrics.

many songs later we finally for the the ballroom and it was bigger than i thought would be. "we're here." i say as we all unbuckled our seatbelt and exiting the car.

3rd person pov

the boys made it to the dance and walked in seeing a bunch of decorations, cool lights, balloons, posters and more.

time skip a little while —

people came up and talked to the trio and then leaving to talk to others around the room. "i'm gonna get a drink." dream said getting up and walked to the food tables and grabbing a soda can.

he walked back to his boyfriends and greeted them with a simple hello before they dragged him into their conversation.

dream opened his soda and started drinking it when a slow dancing song started playing, all the couples grabbing the others waists or shoulders and moved slowly to the music.

sapnap looked down at his boyfriends which dream nodded his head, george whisper-yelled "i cant dance." before sapnap and dream shrugged
it off pulling him in close as they started dancing.

everyone embraced the others' touch and scent, completely savoring this moment like no other... well almost no other. (ikykyk😏)

the song started coming to an end and people started walking off the dance floor which is what the trio did. "finally, i can get back to my soda." dream giggled which made sapnap and george smile, they really adored dreams laughs.