birthday present (dnf/smut)

TYSM FOR 200 READS IFLY

1073 words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22

top: george
bottom: dream

context: george buys dream lingerie for his 22nd birthday

dreams pov

my phone went off, i looked at who was calling me, george. i picked up the phone immediately, wanting to hear his sweet soft voice.

"hi baby." he said over the phone, i whined in response as i missed my boyfriend. he has been gone the whole day, to make it even worse it was my birthday. "i'm sorry i haven't been home today.. but i have things for you. i think you'll like it." he added.

"okay, bye!" i said, he said bye and hung up. i looked down to see my erection that had happened before the call from thinking of george the whole day, some sweet things and other pleasurable.

but i couldn't touch myself, that was the number one rule george said i can't do when i'm home alone. i kept fighting the urges, i decided to quickly do it. i stripped all my clothes and jerked myself.

that's when i heard the front door open and george's voice. shit. i panicked and just threw on an oversized hoodie and put my other clothes in the laundry bin. then i quickly rushed to our bed grabbing my phone.

"dream?" george said entering the room. i looked and whined, but he was holding bags and a cake. i smiled and got up. "are.. you naked underneath you hoodie dream?" i looked down and shook my head.

"anyways, i'm so sorry i couldn't spend your birthday with you.. but i did get you somethings you may like." he said handing me the bags and setting down the cake on the nearest table.

i sat on the bed crisscrossed and opened the bag. first was a black mini skirt, i looked at george and smiled. i did in fact like to wear skirts but i think this one was too short and would probably show my ass.

i opened the next one and it was green lingerie, i also liked wearing lingerie and showy things for george and myself. it made me feel more confident and powerful. i sat up and gave george the biggest bear hug thanking him a lot.

i got down and kissed his lips and sat back down, this time george followed me and sat down next to me. i opened the last bag and it was a chocker that i pointed out at a store once.

i grabbed all the items and went to the bathroom to try on everything. i got everything on and looked at myself in the mirror, doing a 360, everything was perfectly fitting.

here's what i was going for:

yeah :)

yeah :)

i walked out of the bathroom and saw george. i smiled and spun around, he smirked and got up.

"knew you'd look perfect in this." he said making me blush. every time george complimented me i couldn't help but blush, it's been something that happens.

"can we..?" i asked looking up at george as he smirked and nodded. he moved the bags off the bed and laid me on the bed.

3rd person pov

george climes on top of dream, pinning his wrists above his head getting a whine in response to the action; "you're so needy." george's spoke in a deep voice.

"please.." dream whined as grudge touched dream's erection growing harder and harder with each movement he did.

"but i'm admiring your beauty." george says dragging his hand all around dreams body and face.

many minutes of teasing later, dream was getting stretched. george's currently had two fingers in dream, hearing his beautiful moans. he added his last finger getting another moan.

"my dick isn't even inside you and you look like a slut." george said looking at dream. he was breathing heavily, and drool coming from his mouth, and eyes rolled back.

"ngh~ p-please!~" dream moaned. george when pulled out his fingers, he then got the half empty bottle of lube and put some of the substance on his dick.

"spread your legs wide." george demanded, dream blushed from the thought and grabbed his knees as he spread his legs went before it hurt.

once george's dick was lubed he teased dream by praising and touching his twitching hole, "this is where my dick and cum is going to be.." he teased with a huge smirk on his face.

george then pressed his against dream hole and pushed in his tip, hearing dreams moans, "go on.. say it... moan my name."

"agh~ g-geOrge~ y-you can mugh~ go d-deeper.." dream moaned louder as george pushed in half of his dick, he knew it would fit since they have done this a couple times. "mnmh~" dream moaned loudly.

"you close?" george asked, dream nodded his head,
"me too." he said as his trusts got sloppier and harder, causing dream to moan more.

"aGh~ d- georgie~ i'm- gOnna cum!" dream moaned, george grabbed dreams dick pumping it the same pace as his thrusts. they both came and moaned one another's name.

"you did so well for me, i knew you would.." george praised as he slowly pulled out heating a whine from dream. "i'm not going again you horny bitch."

"fine, can we watch a movie afterwards?" dream asked, george nodded and moved dream to the bathroom, setting him on the counter and turning on the bath.

"did the clothes fit perfectly?" george's asked as he waited for the bath tub to fill up, "yeah, i think it might be my favorite one yet.. it's a lot more comfortable on the bottom." dream exclaimed as he looked behind at himself in the mirror.

"well you look sexy wearing it." george's winked as he picked dream up and slipped on the little amount of clothes he had on, gently setting him in the bath getting in with him.

"thank you." dream smiled as he kissed george's lips. george lathered in the soap on dreams body and hair gently but enough to get everything out.

after the bath and aftercare

dream and george we cuddling and watching a movie dream had chosen out. dream was snuggled into george's chest, not wanting anything else.

"i love you." dream said smiling and kissing george's neck.

"i love you too, happy birthday love." george said as he scratched dreams head comfortingly.

then they both fell asleep :)