beach party (dnf/smut)

this idea came from a commercial background lmao
also sorry for not uploading anything, everyone i decided to make a new story so prepare for me to try and finish the other ones soon :D

1489 words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22

(george is gonna be taller than dream in this so their heights are gonna be switched around)

top: george
bottom: dream

context: george and dream both get invited to sapnap's beach house party at night.

dreams pov

i was calling sapnap right before i left my house to his beach house. since i was also going to be staying the night there, i needed someone to be my checklist and today that's sapnap.

"toilet trees?" he asked over the phone, i looked in my travel bag and saw the things i needed, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, lip balm and moisturizer.

"check." i say in response, "a fresh pair of clothes?" he asks. i packed a plain black tight t-shirt and greyish white sweatpants for bed and for the next day i packed a white collared undershirt with a lime green dream sweatshirt crew neck with black ripped jeans. "check." i nodded.

"swimsuit?" i look to see black swim trunks and i also packed flip flops on the side. "check." i respond.

"charger?" he asks, i gasp when i saw my charger still plugged into the wall, "now check." i chuckle.

"your big ego?" he said, honestly i started wheezing so hard i needed to lean on the nearest stable price of furniture to support me from falling on the ground, "c-check." i managed to let out in between breaths.

"i think you have everything, but if you want to bring like a pillow or something else go ahead." sapnap said, i finally calmed down and we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

i gathered everything i needed and went into the garage, getting in my car and starting the engine. once the garage door opened all the way i started backing out.

once dream got there, btw he had blasted music cause yeah —

i finally pulled up and parked my car in the closest spot that wasn't blocking anyone. i got my bag and walked over to the door. i knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door.

sapnap opened the door and let me in, "hey man!" he said over the music playing outside, i waved since i didn't want to yell over the music.

i followed him up the stairs into a guest bedroom and set my bag down seeing someone else's bag there but i brushed it off, thinking it might be someone's swim bag.

3rd person pov

dream and sapnap walked out to the party, drema immediately being welcomed by a few familiar faces such as tommy, tubbo, punz, foolish, bad, skeppy and a few others.

he jumped when someone tapped on his shoulder, startled a little he turned around to see the most familiar face, george. he gasped and hugged him tight.

tears fell down his face in happiness, george calming him down. they walked into the beach house and into the living room. dream hugged george allowing his tears to slowly flow out.

"hey dream." george smiled while he played with dreams hair softly. dream pulled away and georgewiped his tears away, admiring his strong features, dream doing the same for george.

"hi." dream smiled at george's beauty, he looked even prettier in person, his jawline more sharp, his small freckles more noticeable, hair more silkier, eyes more shiny, everything was perfect.