bunny boy (dnf/smut)

i've been speedrunning this shit fr-

1143 words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22

top: george
bottom: dream

context: dream tries on a costume after winning a game.

george's pov

i get home from work and announced aloud to the house, waiting for my boyfriend dream to answer and come running down the stairs as usual, yet nothing.

"dream?" i say walking up the stairs and into our shared bedroom, i look in all the possible places he could be in, nothing.

i check in the kitchen, nothing.
i check in the living room, nothing.
i check in all the bathrooms, nothing
i check the backyard, nothing.

i heard dreams footsteps behind me but before i could turn around dream jumped on my back, giggling so cutely. "ah!" i fake screamed because it was just too adorable.

"hii!!" dream said jumping up and down smiling so cutely. he jumped into my arms and i caught him and kissed him on the nose, seeing and hearing him giggle; so adorable.

"hi doll, how are you?" i responded seeing him turning a deep crimson red from the pet name. "im hungryyy!" dream whined and i walked over to the kictcjen as he was still latched onto my waist like a koala bear.

"let's see what do you want to eat?" i asked looking in the fridge. "we have leftovers or we can order take out." i added "take outtttt!" dream said doing a little dance with his arms, i looked at him in awe.

"okay i'll order sushi, you okay with that?" i asked dream nodded his head quickly making me smile.

3rd person pov

after George's called the place they waited for a good amount before leaving, they put on music and dream was dancing in the passenger seat while George had a hand on his thigh, rubbing it softly.

"wait here doll, i'll be back in a sec." george said before exiting the car and into the place. dream twiddled his fingers while he waited for george to return.

once George came back to the car dream kissed him for a second before smiling with pink blush covering his cheeks.

"c'mon let's get home so we can eat." george said, dream nodded his head and stared into george's face while the sun shining on his perfect milky skin.

"i wanna show you something when we get home and after dinner." dream smiled and jumped in his seat while clapping his hands softly.

"alright!" george smiled softly focusing on the road, he then moved his hand to dreams thigh, dream smiled and put his hand on of george's and rubbed their hands together.

once they got home they ate and had a conversations bouncing all over the place. when they were done dream run up the stairs, leaving george there confused.

george's pov

when drema left i was dumbfounded for a second then i realized he wanted to show me something so i waited here while i cleaned up the take out containers and the napkins.

even when i was done with that, dream still hasnt came out of our room, it has been almost 10 minutes? i decided to check on him but only to find the door was locked.

"dream? you doing okay?" i asked softly knocking on the door, putting my ear to the door. i heard ruffling sounds, what is he doing?

"yeah! i'm almost done!" dream said, i hummed and walked downstairs. not long later, dream came downstairs, holy shit..

3rd person pov

dream walked down the stairs wearing a black laced corset and a really short green booty skirt with fishnets underneath and a collar with a leash attached, and to finish it off he had bunny ears and a bunny tail to finish the look.

"oh fuck-" george said, completely shocked. he patted his lap and dream happily walked over and sat down, when he did the skirt moved up showing
his ass. "damn bunny." george smirked touching dreams thighs as dream groaned from the contact.

"p-please~" dream let out, George smirked; "beg." he demanded making dream moan slightly which turned on george more waiting for dream to beg.

"p-please george! l-let me ride you~ i'll be a good boy!" dream begged, george did enjoy hearing those words coming fro dreams mouth but he wanted more. "c'mon bunny, persuade me." george said.

"p-please ma-master! fill your c-cock in me~ let me bounce on you like a bunny~! i n-need you in me!" dream said, George got so turned on, he couldn't say no to that.

"as much as i love this outfit, may i take it off?" george asked, dream nodded desperately. once george removed all of their clothes, both completely naked and dream already stretched.

"you sure you want his bunny?" george asked, dream moaned loudly as he felt george's dick pressing against his aching hole impatiently waiting to be ruined by the brit. "agh~ y-yes~!"

george pushed in his tip, dream yelping at the sudden-ish contact inside of him. dream got impatient and lowered all the way down practically screaming in pleasure.

"mgh~ c-close!" dream moaned loudly, george laughed, he started pumping dreams dick as the blond threw his head back, closing his eyes tightly and arched his back while white strings appeared on george's abdomen releasing from dreams tip.

dream started pulling up to george's tip and pounding back down at a quick pace, moments later he found his own prostate and unknowingly came again with the loudest moan that came from dreams mouth all night.

"fuck- bunny you're so vocal~" George praised as dream moaned and slammed back down onto George. soon George's organism quickly approached.

"f-fuck! baby pull out! i'm close~" George said moaning at the end, but dream didn't and George lift his arms as dreams knees were on his hands. "c-cum in~ ungh~ me!" dream moaned, george did exactly that while both came and moaned together.

dream then flopped down onto george's chest and laid down accidentally slipping out a moan but he didn't care anymore.

"i didn't know you were that horny bunny~" george said in between heavy panting. "but you should pull out.." george added, dream sat up and pulled all
the way out moaning again.

"f-fuck!" dream said as he pulled george's tip out. he then flopped back onto george's chest.

george looked down at dream to see his legs shaking, sweaty body, his cum leaking slowly from his ass and breathing heavily. he's so hot like this.. george thought, he started rubbing dreams back.

"you did amazing bunny." george said comfortingly.
he then listened closely and dream was sleeping softly. "sleep well love, i love you." he said kissing dreams forehead lovingly.

he pulled a blanket over them and fell asleep a little later.