04

-Chapter 04-

"I have my plan next week, do you wanna come with me?"

Today, it's me and Jennie inside a popular Samgyup restaurant here in Manila. Tumawag siya sa 'kin kaninang umaga at ipinagpaalam niya ako kay Mommy para raw gumala.

"Don't worry Tita, Yuri will be safe with me. We're not going somewhere far. Just hang around Manila," That's what she said to my Mom.

She's good at convincing people. Jennie is like a friend who will never left you out. She don't want anyone to feel out of place just like what she did to me almost a month we became friends.

"No worries. Just don't drink a lot when you're planning to drink alcohol, huh? You know, Yuri has a low alcohol tolerance." Sabi ni Mommy habang sumusulyap sa 'kin.

I'm adult and free to do what I wanna do but I still prefer to ask my Mom's opinion that I'm willing to obey. She's not strict at all. She would agree to all my decisions, allow me to hang out with friends anywhere and she's not also pressuring me about my acads.

I am truly blessed to have her as my Mom. I would not ask for more.

"Anong plano? For vacation ganun?"

Going back to our conversation, I sipped on my pineapple juice to hear about her plan. She seems excited. I have a feeling that her plan revolves to Hash.

"So apparently.. I met a new friend. Remember that day we went to that Sports Bar? Isa sa mga kasamahan nila Hash ang nag-follow request sa 'kin sa Instagram!"

"Yes, what about it?"

Sumubo muna siya ng Lettuce with marinated grilled beef meat. "I accepted it. His name is Cedric and he told me that he's close with Hash,"

"I knew it. You and your plan to get Hash again, so what's the real plan? Kanina pa ako naghihintay."

"Pupunta raw sila ngayon Dusit Thani Mactan Cebu Resort!" She reported to me like she's having a lot of idea.

"And pupuntahan mo siya?"

"Why not?" She shrugged but the smile on her lips couldn't go away. "This is my chance. Baka doon na kami magkaroon ulit ng interaction,"

"Kasama ba si Uno?"

Binigyan niya ako ng malisyusang tingin. "Hm you said you don't like him but it sounds like you were lying."

"I don't really like him! Isasauli ko sana ang hoodie kung nandun siya kasi nagkita kami ng girlfriend niya unexpectedly habang suot ko ang hoodie ni Uno!"

Her eyes widened. "Really? How?! I mean how would she notice that hoodie? At paano mo naman nasabi na girlfriend niya 'yon?"

"Sabi ko sa kanya may nagpahiram lang then she asked if it's Uno who lent me the hoodie, see? Muntik na akong mapagkamalang kabit!"

"Where did you meet her then?"

"In the Ministop! It was really unexpected."

"Wow.. so Philippines is so small pala and you accidentally met her girlfriend," Tumango-tango siya. "Just come with me and give that hoodie to Hash. Tell him to give it to Uno instead. Baka mapahamak ka pa kung ikaw ang magbibigay mismo."

She has point. Nowadays girls needs to avoid misconception with men especially when they have girlfriend. I don't want to be entitled as a relationship intruder. That would be humiliating. Also, I believe in women supporting women. Ruining a relationship is not my thing so as long as I can avoid trouble, I would.

Pumayag ako sa alok ni Jennie. I asked Mom's approval first and she quickly agreed to it.

"Ayokong maboring ka dito sa bahay. I know you love travelling and we can't do that as of today. Buti nga at naisipan ni Jennie na isama ka. Family vacation ba 'yon?"