Chapter 2

I woke up to the smell of cinnamon rolls and bacon.... Mmmmm smells like heaven. I got out of my light blue sheets and made my bed. I feel like if your bed is made then your whole room is clean. I washed my face and made my way downstairs. I walked through the living room and into the kitchen. "Morning Jess, how'd you sleep?" My dad asked in a cheerful voice. "Good I guess, why are you so happy?"
"No reason"
"Ummmm okay"
My dad was acting wierd.
I sat down with my Cinnamon roll and two pieces of Bacon and went on my phone. I had 3 texts from Hayes
Hayes: Hey are you awake?
Hayes: JEESS
Hayes: FREAKIN WAKE UP
I texted him back
J:Sorry my phone was on silent...jeez😂😂 what do you want?
H:Come over I have some exciting news!
J:I'm eating breakfast and I'm still in my pjs
H:gosh well hurry up and then come over
J: ok haha
I ate my breakfast fast and ran upstairs. I played some Jack & Jack music to help me get ready. I sang along loudly while picking out my outfit "GET AWAY FROM IT ALL NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD WATCH THE SUN HIT THE WATER AS THE WAVES CURL AYYY" I heard a faint laughter and looked through my window to see Hayes laughing his butt off. "You little turd go away!" I said as I closed my window and shut my blinds.
Once I got dressed I headed over to Hayes and walked through his door. I stopped knocking years ago. I ran upstairs to his room and saw him on his phone, his back towards the door. Perfect position for me to scare him. I crept slowly up behind him and "BOO"
I screamed in his ear. He didn't even flinch! "Really Jess, you know I don't get scared anymore" he turned around and told me. "Well you're no fun... So what's the super exciting news you had to tell me?" I asked
"I decided I'm gonna have a party for my birthday! I'm gonna invite everyone we know and it's gonna be pretty awesome if you ask me!"
"Wow that's the big news?" I asked sarcastically
"Yeah! Aren't you excited?"
"Well yeah it'll be a lot of fun"
We just hung out for the next couple hours. We filmed a YouTube video of a #askjessandhayes, and I left him to edit it. My mom called me and said "hey Jess I need you to come home now" she said. "Okay why?" "Just because" she said suspiciously. I headed home and walked through the door to see my mom,dad, and brother on the couch. They all seem really happy. "Hey sweetie come sit down" my mom said patting the cushion next to her. I sat down, kind if nervous what they were gonna say. "What's going on?" I asked. "We have a surprise!!" My mom said her voice all high pitched. I hate when she does that. "We are going on a cruise!" I was so shocked. I've been asking to go on a cruise since I learned what they were. All my friends have been on cruises and always come home 10x tanner and with so many stories of hot guys they met and all the fun they had. "YESS" I jumped up and screamed. "When are we going?!" I asked, "next week!" My mom replied. "Wait when next week?" "June 8th!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:
Thanks for reading! I tried to leave it on a cliff hanger😂 bc you know Hayes' birthday is June 8th and yeah....
Love you all❤️