Chapter 6

Jess POV
It was my 2nd day on the cruise. We were on our way to Grand Cayman. The water was so blue in the middle of the ocean. We were getting ready for dinner. It was the Captain's dinner which meant we all had to dress nice. I enjoyed getting dressed up in fancy dresses, heels, makeup, and curled hair. Even though I don't usually dress like that. I was wearing a coral skater style dress, and nude heels. My light long brown hair was in perfect curls. i had to admit, I looked nice. I took a few pics in the mirror, but couldn't post it anywhere because we were in the middle of the ocean with no service, and no wifi. Cruise wifi is too expensive. I walked out to the hallway meet my parents who had a separate room from Steven and I. We all walked down to the dining room and got seated.
--------------------------------------------
We are and I decided to get changed into some leggings and a PINK sweatshirt. "I'm just gonna go walk around" I told Steven. He didn't care either way so I just left. I heard there was like a teen hangout place or something on the 9th floor. Maybe I could meet some new people. I decided to check it out. There was loud booming music escaping from behind a pair of doors. I saw a boy and a girl who looked my age walk out so I suspected that was it.

I walked into flashing lights and loud music. There was a few groups of teens here and there. There was a couple couches which some people using them as make out benches. I silently barfed in my mouth. I sat down at a high top table with two chairs. There was a drink station so I went and got a dr. Pepper..... My usual. I went and sat down kind of laughing at the girls who were trying to look "sexy" for the "hot" guys. I didn't really see anyone good looking.

Until I saw someone walking up to me. "Hi I'm Jeremy! What's your name?" Wow. Okay. Very friendly.
"I'm Jess." I said awkwardly. This guy had brown hair a tiny bit spiked in the front. He was tall, a bit muscular, and light brown eyes. So yes, he was attractive. But I'm not the type of girl to see an attractive guy and instantly fall for him. I need to get to know him first.
"Sorry I just saw you sitting alone and a pretty girl like you doesn't deserve to be alone" lol he thinks he's cute. Well he is but... Let's just say I like to play hard to get.
"Hahaha too bad that's how I like to be"
"Oh so you want me to leave?" He asked. Okay no he's a cute on I'm done with this.
"No! Sorry I'm just.. I'm sorry"
"Haha ok I'll sit"
"Okay" geez I'm so awkward. What do I say?
"What are you drinking?"
"Dr. Pepper. You want some?" I say leaning my cup towards him. Gravity wasn't in my favor, so forgetting I haven't even taken a sip yet and it's full... It spilt all over him.
"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry Jeremy! Oh my gosh let me help you clean it up" I ran and got some napkins and was wiping up the table.
"I'm really so sorry. Oh let me get that for you" I starting wiping his shirt and realized I just met this guy, and I'm helping him clean up his shirt. He's not a baby, he can do it himself wow. I looked up and saw he was laughing.
"I'm sorry I'm awkward" I laughed and told him.
"No no your fine. I like it" he giggled and smirked. Wow my heart is melting.
"Do you wan a go change your shirt or something?" I asked him.
"Sure. Come with?" "Uhh sure" I replied.

We walked out and walked down the hall. We took the elevator and he was on the same floor I'm staying on. As well as the same hallway. Well we should be seeing eachother more often. He stopped at a door getting his key out of his pocket. We walked in and there was a man and woman in there watching tv. I'm guessing his mom and dad. "Hey Jer. Whatcha need?" "A shirt haha this girl decided to drown me in doctor pepper" he said jokingly "I'm so sorry it was an accident!" I said, "by the way I'm Jessica, or you can call me Jess". "Well hello Jessica we're Jeremy's parents. I'm Taylor and this is Cameron" "well hello nice to meet you" I said waving. "Okay that's over see you later" Jeremy butted in and starting rushing me out the door. "Sorry they can be annoying sometimes" he said as he shut the door. "Hey I thought they were nice" I said. And we left down the hall.
--------------------------------------------
Me and Jeremy hung out and watched a movie on the lido deck. They were playing The Duff. It was hilarious. We had a really fun time and he had a really great personality. We decided we were gonna eat breakfast together in the morning.

Let's just say I we to bed smiling :).
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey so sorry I didn't update in a while! How do you guys like the story?? Well I have been procrastinating on homework whoops... Better do it now.
Bye loves❤️