Mortal Danger

Heya there I hope part 1 was enjoyable and as I said I'll keep in mind all of your comments. Enjoy this new chapter and as always please leave your opinion

"Thinking" 'Speaking'

CHAPTER II

Shinobu's POV:

So Tomioka san's been coming over pretty often over the last month since he and nee-san are really close friends and all but I wonder what types of things he likes to do or know more about him in general.

I was finishing my morning training when Sanemi Shinazugawa-Sama the wind hashira and Tomioka-Sama rushed inside. They were looking for nee-san, I told them she was in her room and she then told me

Kanae: 'Shinobu you're in charge of the mansion a really urgent mission came up concerning 2 lower moons and we need to go'

Shinobu: 'Nee-san can I join you?'

Kanae: 'No it's way too dangerous'

Shinobu: 'But I......'

Tomioka and Shinazugawa then answered.

Tomioka: 'Just stay here Kocho we'll take care of this'

Sanemi: 'Yeah besides what can you do? You'll only hold us back'

Kanae: 'Shush Sanemi that isn't a way to speak to my sister just quiet down and lets go'

They then left and I tried to continue my training but a little thorn in the form of Shinazugawa-Sama's words pissed me off. They kept replaying in my head until it got to me "Fine then I'll just sneak out and prove to him that I am useful and that I am as capable as nee-san." Later that day I packed some of my things and grabbed a Nichirin Sword which I didn't use much since I spend most of my time at the butterfly estate training or doing what not.

I waited until no one was looking and entered nee-san's room and looked for the place where the mission is taking place. "Oh it's close to where final selection is always held." I then departed before sunset and half way I started to get scared and rested for a bit. It was already past sunset and the moon was shining as pretty as ever and I thought to myself, "I wonder what Tomioka-Sama is doing" I then snapped out if and freaked out, "What am I saying? I don't care about that idiot. He is cute but the quiet ones aren't my type" after that I heard some noice and immediately hid and saw as some corps members were scouting the area. As the type of person that I am I decided to join them little did I know that I had made a grave mistake which scarred me for life.

After I joined the corps members we kept walking in silence until a pretty red haired girl spoke to me

?????: 'Hello my name is Chisa, what about you?'

Shinobu: 'I'm Shino

Chisa: 'What a beautiful name. It feels nice to have another girl in the group, I hope we can be friends.'

Shino: 'Sure thing I'd love that.'

We kept walking until the sun started to rise and we decided to rest in a nearby town. Chisa then invited me to eat and after eating we both decided to do some shopping around town before returning to the camp to sleep a bit.

Meanwhile back at the Butterfly Mansion.

Aoi: 'SHINOBUUUUUU WHERE ARE YOU?'

The maiden's yellimg grabbed the attencion of Kanao which she then asked

Kanao: 'Hey Aoi, what's up why are you yelling nee-san's name?."

Aoi: 'Because I haven't seen her since last afternoon and I....'