Birthday Celebration

'Climate romba nallairuku la..',Vishwa asked standing in the beach shoreline.
'Aama..', Keerthi smiled and held his hand when Vishwa took their hold to his chest.

'Ipdiye ingaye irundhutaa..Yevlo nallairukum la Vishwa..?', Keerthi asked and he smiled.
'Ipdiye na?',he asked.
'Naan unkooda,ipdi un kaiya pudichukitu,life long...', Keerthi said and Vishwa furrowed his eyebrows.

'Huh?Enna sollavara..',Vishwa asked.
'Naan straight ah ve solren..Enaku unkooda irukanum,neraya sanda podanum,neraya love pannanu...',she took a deep breath and turned to him without breaking the hold.

'Idhu yen nadandhuchu,Yeppo nadandhuchu,yepdi nadandhuchu,enna reason nulam nee kekkadha enaku theriyaadhu..love enna time,reason paathu varuma?Kandippa illa..Unna enaku pudikum naan unna love pannuvenu oru 2 masam munnadi ketrundha..Kandippa sirichurupen aana iniku..Inga ipdi vandhu nikkiren,un munnadi un kaiya pudichukitu..Ipo solren Vishwa...I..',

She heard a phone ringing sound and woke up suddenly.
'Sheiii kanavaa...', Keerthi rubbed her eyes and took her mobile it was from Vishwa.
'Ivana..Dream ahye keduthutaan idiot',she sighed and attend the call.

'Solli thola..',she answered annoyingly.
'Heyy..enna di ipdi salichukura..',Vishwa asked from the opposite side.
'Pinna nee panna velaiku...',she sighed.
'Naa enna di panne?',he asked in confusion.

'Inneram nee mattu eluppala na..Naan unaku pro..', Keerthi blurted out while Vishwa was still in confusion.
'Enaku pro va??Enna pro?', Vishwa asked and she hitted her forehead.
'Ahh..bha..adhu..Nee yedhuku koopta adha sollu?'Keerthi asked.

'Haann..En lunch bag ah naan veetla ye vechuten!Konjam vandhu clinic la kuduthutu poriya..',he asked.
'Seri serii..Na eduthutu varen vei..', Keerthi declined the call and smiled thinking about her dream and the convo between them.
'Konjam vitrundha kevalama maatirupom..', Keerthi thought smiling and left to washroom for a shower.

'Alugakoodadhu thangam!Yen azhudhutu iruka..?',a lady asked.
'Mummyy...Pallu pudunga venaam..Please ma..Enaku valikum..',the baby girl said to his mother.
'No no you should not cry thangame.. Look at me!Unaku valikaadha maadhiri naan dentist uncle ah oosi poda solren..',Sakthi said and took her in his arms.

'Apo neenga dentist illaya?',she asked and Sakthi chuckled.
'Naanu dentist dhan!Aana kutty dentist..Ipo un pallu ku valikaama check up panlama?', Sakthi asked and she nodded enthusiastically.

'Okayyy come on..',Sakthi took her in while her mom followed them.
'Heyyy vaanga kutty.. What is your name?', Vishwa asked.
'Keerthi!My Name is Keerthi..',she said and Vishwa's lips curved automatically hearing her name.

'Sweet name!Seri baby ipo uncle kitta vareengala?',Vishwa asked and Baby Keerthi she went to him widening her arms.
Vishwa took her and made her sit on the dental chair.

'Baby ku yennachu?',he asked.
'Naan neraya chocolates saptenaa.. adhunaala cavity problem vandhuruchu nu mummy sonnanga..',Baby Keerthi whined and he chuckled at her.He felt a resemblance of his Keerthi in her.

'Chocolates naan baby ku romba pudikumaa?',Vishwa asked and she nodded smiling.
'Okayy..Ipo paduthukonga..',Vishwa made her lean on the chair.

He finished his check up and yes she is having dental caries.
'Prescription la irukura timings la tablet three days ku kudunga..Vali koranjadhum kootitu vaanga',Vishwa said to Baby Keerthi's mom and she nodded.

'Baby ku chocolates mattum dha pudikumaa illa icecreams um pudikumaa?',Vishwa asked and her eyes brightened more.
'Rendume romba pudikummmm....',Baby Keerthi said and he smiled.

'Okay..Apo baby next time check up varumbodhu..Uncle unaku Ice cream vaangi tharuven..', Vishwa said and she looked at her mom.Her mom nodded and Baby Keerthi stretched her hand and showed her little finger to him.
'Pinky promise',Baby Keerthi asked and held her little finger with his.
'Pinky promise!',he said and she clapped her hands in joy.