Longest Night

'Sapda varala?',Vishwa asked Keerthi who was still standing still in surprise.
'Ahh..Ah naan..Naan sapten nee sapdu..', Keerthi said looking everywhere except him.

'Adhukullaya?Nee ivlo seekram sapda maatiye ma?',he asked and she sighed.
'Pasichudhu.. sapten..ipo enna nee sapdu..',she ran inside the room smiling and he smiled.

'Ayoo...',she burried her face in her palms.She looked at the mirror and found out she was already a blushing mess.She re imagined what he did and she blushed helplessly.

'Haiyooo..naane already en love ah control pannitu iruken,ivan vera..Kadavule yen ipdi sodhikira?..Enna avlo miss paniya da Valandhu kettavane?',Keerthi spoke whatever in her mind infront of the mirror and shocked when a pair of hands surrounded her waist.

'Romba miss pannen dha..',Vishwa said and she widened her eyes.
'Ah bha..Ne..enna..Enna..enna panra?',she asked and he chuckled.
'Enna di type adikira?',Vishwa asked.
'Naan...Naan onnu pannala..', Keerthi said and he traced her arm with his finger making her gasp.

'Enna panra?',she asked turning to him and he was looking at her intensely.
'Vish..',he placed his finger on her lips making her stun.
'Ushhh!Yedhuvum pesaadha..',he said in husky voice making her gulp.

His intense eyes made her heart to do a summersault.He tucked the few hair strands behind her earlobe which hiding her face.

'Enna Rowdy?Naandhan miss pannen pola?Madam pannalayo?',he asked as he moved closer to her face.His face inches before her's which made their breath collide.

'Haan?',she raised her eyebrows and he reciprocated saying,'Haan?'.
'Sollu ma', he said looking into her eyes and he already got the answer.
'Naan..naan..Miss..lam pannala ye',she said looking down and he lifted her chin up making her look at him.

'Enna paathu sollu..',he used his base voice which made her knees go weak.
'Vishwa..Yen ipdi panra?',she asked.
'Naan enna panren?',Vishwa asked and she rolled her eyes.

'Yen ipdi enna paakura?Yen indha voice la pesura? That's.. That's affecting me',she said and he joined his forehead with her's.
'Seri enna miss pannenu othuko..Vitren..',Vishwa said and she replied,'Pannen..Pannen'.

'Ahaan..Yepdi namburadhu?',he asked smiling mischievously.
'Yepdi na?',she asked and moved closer.
'Apdina..Naan solradha seiyanum..', Vishwa said and already the rowdy don inside her lost infront her Man..who is looking at her with all love and missings.

'Enna pannanum?',she asked blushing.
'Naan enna pannalu co operate pannanu..',he said and she gulped.
'En..Enna?',she asked and he moved to her ear after saying','Kaadhu kekalaya?'.

His hot breath was hitting her earlobe  making her feels goosebumps all over her body.
'Naan enna pannaalum co operate pannanumnu sonnen..',he said and moved to her face.

His gaze moved to her lips and she closed her eyes tightly thinking', Kadavule..Kadavule..Kadavule...

But all her trance broke when his nose touched her's.He pressed his nose on her's and rubbed.She opened her eyes and he moved back.

'Madam yedho expect pannanga pola?',he asked.
'Ah..Naan enna expect pannen? Adhuvu unkitta..Po poi vera yedhavadhu velai irundhaa paaru..Vandhutaan..', Keerthi moved hiding her disappointment making him chuckle.

'Vandhu saptu thoongu da.. Enaku kaalaila vela iruku..', Keerthi said as she covered herself under the blanket and he chuckled seeing her.He moved to the balcony and smiled thinking about the effect he had on her.

'Vishwa...', another Vishwa,may be his mind's reflection appeard before him.Vishwa rubbed his eyes and the reflection was smiling at him.

'Enna?Ena panra inga?',he asked.
'Neenga ena sir panreenga?',the reflection Vishwa asked.
'Naan..Naan enna panren?',Vishwa asked cluelessly.