She left?

(Kindly ignore the background in Sivu's image)
Long chapter after a long time

Both were still on the bed and their backs facing eachother.They both were closing their eyes in the thought 'There should be no dawn of tomorrow'
But both of their thoughts became false by hearing their alarm.

Both of their hearts filled with immense pain realising she'll be away in few hours.
Vishwa took a deep breath and tossed to the another side.He saw Keerthi lying on the other side covering herself with the blanket.

Vishwa gulped his tears and patted her arm.
'Keerthi..Time aachu,wake up', Vishwa said she huffed.
'Aprom flight ku late aagidum..', Vishwa said and she opened her eyes with no option.

Keerthi's heart still carrying the hope of him confessing.Thats when he called her and her hope again popped into inside her mind.
'Keerthi,ready aaguradhuku munnadi..oru dhadava luggage lam check panniko..', Vishwa said and Keerthi nodded with a smirk realising her hope failed again.Vishwa moved and Keerthi shut the door.

She took his sweatshirt from her luggage which she packed him without his knowledge.She smiled and inhaled his fragrance,tears formed in her eyes.

Iravingu theevai namai chooludhey
Vidiyalum irulaai varudhey

The thought of leaving him aroused her mind.Her silent tears became sobs when all their memories together flashed infront of her eyes.

Ninaivugal theevai Alai modhudhey
Udalingu saavai azhudhey

'Innum konja nerathula naan..Naan unna vittutu dhooram ah poga poren Vishwa..Romba dhooram ah..',she wiped her tears and kept the sweatshirt back in her luggage.

Pirive uruvaai karaindhu pogiren
Uyirin uyirai pirindhu pogiren

Their meet after years,her cute ego,her savage replies,the way she gave him back for his teases,the night they spent before thier wedding, eachother teasings,their silly fights,the way she asked him to be her side on the day she was injured in accident,the way she was worried for him when he reached home late,her possessiveness,their night infront of the sky and stars,their kodaikanal trip,his realisation,their first kiss,his birthday celebration..
Everything crossed before infront of him lively.His lips curved and a lone tear escaped from his eye.

Malaigalin nadhipol manam vazhindhu vandhaai
Varandidum nilathil pala kadalgal thandhaai

'Will miss you Keerthi!',Vishwa sighed heavily.

Kanave thunaiyai olindhu pogattumm

Keerthi came out from the room with her luggages and Vishwa's eyes filled with tears looking at her.
Both smiled at eachother weakly.

Iravingu theevai namai chooludhey
Vidiyalum irulaai varudhey

'Vandhu drop panriya?Illa naan cab book panni pogava?',she asked and he smirked.
'Naane drop panre..', Vishwa said pulling one of her luggage and she nodded.

Both left after bidding bye to the neighbours and left to visit her house.She got blessings from her mom and dad and took the wishes from her brother too.

But these both where in utter silence.They didn't spoke to eachother after leaving their house.
Vishwa was walking infront of her and her gaze was fixed on him.He didn't even dare to look at her teary eyes.He maintained a straight face while they both kept walking with a heavy heart.

Indha thamarai kulam meeri thani aagudhe
Adhan sooriyan pagal indri veyil kaayudhey

Vishwa opened the car door and the power of her gaze made him look at her who was standing to open the opposite car door.Their eyes locked with many more emotions.While they both stood staring eachother,Vishwa broke the eyecontact and entered in the car.Keerthi sighed and she got inside.