Epilogue

After Few Years...

'Heyy...Kadhava thora dii...', Vishwa was shouting inside from the bathroom while Keerthi and their little girl was laughing.

'Idho paaru..Ammavu ponnum sendhutu alumbu panreenga solliten..Ippo yedhuku enna ulla vechu lock panirukeenga?', Vishwa shouted.

'Daddyy..Enga Netflix subscription mudinju pochu..Give us your account password,then will open the door',their little girl said.
'Shree ma..Daddy paavamla?Please open the door',Vishwa cooed while she looked at Keerthi nodding a no!

'Ippo account password kudupiya maatiya?',Keerthi asked.
'Nee open pannu solren..',Vishwa said huffing.
Keerthi looked at Shree questioning and Shree nodded her head cutely.

'Fine,pechu maaruna iniku full day WiFi cut!',Keerthi said and opened the door.
Vishwa was glaring at them while his both girls where holding their ears cutely as a sorry.

Vishwa's glare turned into a big grin and broke into laughter.
'Ungala..',Vishwa started chasing them and they started running.

After a few minutes of chase Vishwa fell on the bed while Shree fell on his chest and Keerthi inbetween his right arm panting because of running.
'Ammavum magalum enkittaye aatam kaatreengala?',Vishwa started tickling them and they started laughing.

DING DONG..

They heard the doorbell and Vishwa let Shree to Keerthi.
'Wait let me check..', Vishwa moved and opened the door and was totally surprised seeing his whole family standing infront of him.

'Machaann..',they all shared a group hug and Keerthi came there.
'Yaaru Vishwa..Adaa.. Balu ney,Anney,thangam,Sakthi..',her eyes widened while Shree's also.

Vetri came along with Meera and their son Mithran,Balu along with his wife Rithvika and daughter Sanju,Sakthi along with his wife Drishya and their son Shravan, Finally Vijay along with his wife Sara and son Vihan.

'What a surprise?!Come inside..',the trio welcomed everyone with a wide smile.
'Amma appa yaarume varalaya?',Keerthi asked.
'Mmkum..Avanga enna ma,Naanga eppo da kelambuvom, Yeppoda avanga jolly thaniya time spend panlamnu dhan paakuraanga..', Vijay said and everyone chuckled.

'Dei..Enna da idhu..Sollama kollama vandhurukeenga?',Vishwa asked.
'Aama da..Last time vacation ku neenga vandheenga..Adhaan indha vaati naanga vandhutom..',Vetri said.

'Aama brother...Naangalam tour polaamnu plan panna apo dha Paris nu oru ooru nyabagam vandhudhu adhaan vandhuto',Sakthi said making everyone huff.
'Ohh,tour uh ooru uh!Maa..Un purushan oda kai kaal ah naan eduthutenna enna thappa nenaika maatiye?',Vetri asked folding his sleeves.

'Ahn..Anna,I have no problem..Indha punch ennalaye thaanga mudila..', Drishya said and Sakthi faked a glare at her.
'You too Brutus?',he asked and she smiled sheepishly.

'Paaren..Vandhadhum varadhadhuma indha kutties nga ellaru velada aarambichutaanga..',Vishwa said looking at the kids playing together.
'Ipdidhan,Naanu, Vijay,Vetri Keerthi ellaru veladuvom la?',Vishwa said looking at the kiddos.

'Hmm..enna enga velaatuku sethuveenga?Naan vandha kalati vitruveenga..',Keerthi said pouting.
'Seri seri..Neenga irunga naanga poi Lunch ready panrom..',Vishwa stood up.

'Aiyoo Vishwa na ukaarunga,Naanga paathukurom',Sara said.
'Aama iniku naanga samaikirom',Rithvika said.
'Yen ma, Avaru samacha ellarum thinnu vekkira maadhiri irukum,neengalam samacha adha road la pora theru naaiku vekiira maadhiri dhan irukum..Adhunala indha risk lam edukaadheenga..', Balu said and Rithvika glared him.

'Rithu ma.. Calm down..',Balu said nodding his head.
'Unga comedy ah nippatreengala?Let us cook',Meera said.
'No way!Neengalam rest edunga.. We'll take care.Vishwa va..',Keerthi said and they duo left to the kitchen.

'Enna pondatti?Samaika poroma?', Vishwa asked.
'Pinna kitchen ku edhuku varuvaanga?Paduthu thoongava?',she asked and he hugged her from the back.

'Vishwa..',she called his name and he hummed in response.
'Namma happy ah irukomla..',she asked and he nodded.
'Nimmadhiya.. Peaceful ah irukom..',Keerthi said and he nodded.

'Aana..I wanted to ask you something..',she said.
'Kelu..',Vishwa said and kissed her shoulder.
'Illa..Enakaga nee Paris vandhuta..Unoda clinic, ellathaiyu inga shift pannitom..',she was dragging and Vishwa frowned.

'Matter ku vaa di..Yen indha suthu suthu suthura?',he asked.
'Illa..Are you happy?',she asked and he sighed.

'Keerthi ma..You know you are my home!Indha second indha ulagathula oruthan happy ah irukaana,enna vida yaarum iruka mudiyaadhu...See,Namaku alavana oru veedu,Nee Naan Namma Papa..idhuku mela enaku enna di venum?Idhu enga irundha enna?

Aprom Yeppavume purushan irukura edathuku dha pondatti poganumnu illa..Pondatti irukura edathuku purushanum polaam..Evan keka poraan?',Vishwa said and she kissed his cheek.

'Love You Vishwa..',she said rubbing her nose with him and he kissed her nose tip.

'Mama.. Avan dhan pannaan..Ennanu kelunga avana..',Shree pouted.
'No pa..Ava dhan panna',Mithra said while the other three kids sighing at them.
'Dei..Aniyayam pannadheenga da..',Vetri said huffing.

'Ennoda toy adhu! Enaku dhan venum!',Shree pulled the car from Mithran's hand.
'Enaku indha car venum...',Mithra said while the whole crowd was looking at them without knowing what to do.

Suddenly they all heard vessals falling down and rushed to the kitchen.
'Innuma da thirundhala neenga rendu perum..Kadavule..',Vijay started hitting his head on the wall while Keerthi was hiding behind Vishwa.Both were fully drenched in flour and all the vessals were down.

'Enna da nadakudhu inga?',Vetri asked.
'Naan illa da..Un thangachi dhan!',Vishwa said while Keerthi pinched him.
'Naan illa na,unga maapla dhan!',Keerthi said.

'Naan onnume panna kedaiyaadhu..Nee dhan!',Vishwa turned to her.
'Nee dhan da first en mela maavu kottuna..',Keerthi snapped at him.

They group looked at both these little and grown up kiddos.

'Yedhukuu!!!'

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!

Hello Makkale 👋❤️
Here is the EPILOGUE of Marriage Uh Made In Heaven nu Yaaru Sonna?
The love you showered on our #ViKi (Shipping name of Vishwa Keerthi) and me was unconditional!Im always thankful for all your love♥️

Everytime I read all your comments with a big grin on my face and the immense love you showed was priceless!

Im also sorry,I couldn't reply for your comments for the last few episodes,I am in Grandma's home and was quite busy with my little cousins.. Hope you all understand!

And I truly have no heart to end this and I knew many of you have the same thought but I've planned this one as a short story.. Everything has an end and this also just like that.

Keep showering your love on me and my works.

Idhuku mela,Im out of words literally..
So apdiye kadaiya saathitu naan kelamburen!

Author will be back with our #Ashaangi and a new story...

Until then Bye from Minnie & #ViKi

Comment down your thoughts about Marriage Uh Made In Heaven nu Yaaru Sonna?

Comment down your favourite Episode of Marriage Uh Made In Heaven nu Yaaru Sonna?

Hope you all loved the story!

Will Update about my new story tomorrow!

Happy New Year Everyone ❤️

-Minnie 🌸