Eat Me

The book cover was downloaded from freesite and edited by me.
Please, do you love the cover?

DISCLAIMER

All characters and incidents portrayed and the names used in this novel are fictitious and any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental.
Any similarity to the name, characters, location or history of any person (living or dead) is entirely and purely unintentional.

Neither the content of this novel or character in this novel intend to outrace, insult, or hurt any religion or sentiment, defame or slander any place, country, religion in any way.

COPYRIGHT

Copy right © 2022 by Ibiso Bobmanuel

All rights reserved.

No part of this novel may be reproduced, transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying and recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the author.

RATED

+18
MATURED

Do not read if you are not of the legal age as this novel contains sexual explicits, violence and vulgar words, it may be annoying or deeming to some readers. Be ware and don't blame me.

LET'S MEET ON:

Instagram➡️ @authoribiso
Facebook➡️   bobmanuelibiso
Wattpad➡️    bobmanuelibiso
Email➡️ bobmanuelibiso2019@gmail.com
TikTok ➡️  Officialibiso

DEDICATION

TO GOD
MY PARENTS
MY SIBLINGS
MY FRIENDS
AND
MY SELF

I hope you have a nice time reading this novel.

Hello lovelies, here is a trailer I made for this novel. Do well to drop your thought and comment. I hope you like it!