chapter-12-agree too.

Alberu clench his fists at the memories. "Cage, Saint Jack did the gods say anything?

Cage and Jack both shake their heads and look down. "How about the world tree."

Eruhaben shake his head. "It seem that it has fallen back to slumber again.

If I wasn't a dragon I would've burn that tree a long time ago. Why the hell did it tell that unlucky bastard to stab himself."

Eruhaben grumble the last two sentences. Everyone heard it but chose to ignore it.

"The peoeple I have send also didn't find anything." Bud tsk his tongue and drink another bottle of alcohol.

"Your highness." A calm voice echo the whole room as everyone turn to the person in hope.

"Ganshen?" Alberu also turn to the tiger beast man in hope. "Nature has spoken."

All of their eyes light up in hope. "Did it say anything about Cale-nim?" Choi Han voice sound like a child who was about to get a rewards.

Ganshen nodded. This make the people more focus on him as Alberu asked eagerly.

"Is it something about how to bring Cale back?" Ganshen think for a second.

"I am not quite sure. Nature is precise but never it never tell something directly. So I think we should give it a try."

Alberu nodded. "What do we need to do." Even though he was trying so hard to keep his cool Alberu voice crack.

He was doing his best to conceal his whirling emotions right now.

He wanted nothing more to than just save his younger brother whome he has wronged so much.

Ganshen nodded. "Please follow me." Everyone follow Ganshen without a word.

They eventually went to Cale's room. The room which they thought was the kid's room before they remember Cale.

Ganshen seem to know what he was doing as he search through Cale's room and take out a book.

Well more like a diary. It was Drew's diary. The diary in which Cale seal the annual ring of life.

"Nature told me to find this book and said we'll eventually know what to do once we got it."

Ganshen explains s he scan the diary. "It's the Human's mother's diary." Raon said while still snuggling inside Eruhaben's arm.

"What are we supposed to do with it?" Alberu check the diary. He didn't want to open one of Cale's belongings without his premission.

Just as he asked that the book started turning itself. It stop on a blank page and words started appearing.

-What heppn to my cutie.

They were all surprised by the sudden words. But before they could do anything Raon suddenly fly up.

"Miss book the human is gone and we need to find him. Can you help us?" Raon approach the book with an anxious face.

Cale has already told him about this book and how it work. The book become silent again. Soon words started appearing again.

-I don't know. I think I can but I will have to try. Without an owner my powers are currently not very stable. But if it is for the cutie than I will do it.

The others quickly caught on about how the book work after they read the words.

"What do we need to do!" Choi Han andAlberu both shouted at the same time.

-I will flip to a page and draw a special circle. Copy it on the floor. Also go to a wide area.

Once you finish drawing give it some highest grade magic stones and three drop of blood from the closest person to the cutie.

Once you do that a temporary portal will appear. If then you will see the cutie. Once you tried to get close an unknown force will push you down.

But don't waver. What ever you do you have to grab the cutie. I can only hang onto the portal for a fixed time.

No matter what you have to drag the cutie out during that time.

Everyone read throughy the words carefully. "We can do it." They all nodded.

"But whose blood are we going to use?" Bud asked everyone. But everyone was willing as they all step up at the same time.

"I will do it." All of them said the same thing at the same time and turn to each other in shocked.

"As his sworn brother i should do it." Alberu smile. "Your highness you are a future king how could we let you."

Choi Han smile back. The other were inside their competitions also. "I think we should do it."

On step up. Everyone stopped and turn to them. "I won't let it." Eruhaben sigh.

"Think about it we are more close to Cale then anyone here. We follow him everywhere."

On exclaim as the other two agree too.