Part 1

AN: This is my first story, going of a passing Idea I had. Please comment anything You want me to change or do. I will not take all suggestions. 

Harry's POV

I could see Cedric next to me, tied to the other gravestone. I felt the bile rise to my throat as I saw Voldermort rise out of the cauldron. It reminds me of how Fawkes rises from the ashes, but in a more horrifying nightmarish way. "Robe me," he said to Wormtail. I felt my breath hitch in fear, and as much as I hated it, awe. I had found out the lies of the so-called light side last year when I had gone through my creature inheritance. I was a submissive Neko. I wore a glamor this year so no one found out. The only people so far I know I can trust are Gred and Forge, Luna, and Neville. I noticed that Instead of the snake face, Voldemort had Chocolate brown hair, piercing red eyes, and was kinda hot. No bad Harry he killed people. Like Dumb-as-a-door hasn't. Yes, but he wants to kill you.

"Come Wormtail" I heard his soft but commanding melodic voice.

It took all I had to keep myself from whimpering. That's when I saw his mouth open and 2 fangs glinting in the firelight. Oh, Merlin, I thought, He's a vampire. A dominant to by the looks of it. I watched as the sniveling coward crawled over clutching the stump where his hand used to be.

"Hold out your arm Wormtail."

He held out his stump.

"Your other arm you imbecile"

I was then shocked, instead of calling the Death eaters like I would have thought, I watched as it started to fade away.

"Good now because you are of no use to me I'm sure someone would like to have their revenge." He said looking at me. I pressed back against the gravestone trying to disappear. "Ah, Harry Potter how nice of you to join me."

"L-leave us a-alone." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"Well that won't do, I'll just have to teach you some manners." He said stalking towards me.

"G-get away!" I all but shouted at him, as he reached me straining as far away as I could get from him as he reached out and grabbed my chin, forcing me to meet his eyes. As he pressed his wand to my scar. "Interesting" he muttered. "He then looked me in the eye and said " My little Horcrux, your coming with me."

I froze and as what he said finally processed in my brain I tried to get out of his grip. Pulling as hard as I could against my bonds. "N-No I'm not. Let m-me go!" I said desperately, glancing a Cedric's still form, I had to get his body back to the school. I started to thrash around.

"Be Still" he growled using the Dominants voice.

Instinctively I curled in on myself bearing my neck and whimpering, but completely still. I was scared out of my mind. Sure I don't want to be on the light side but that doesn't mean that Voldemort is any better. He killed my parents and Cedric, and tried to kill me multiple times, and what even is a Horcrux?

"Ah a submissive, but what kind?." He said thoughtfully. "Do tell my little Horcrux what are you?"

I stayed quiet. I didn't want to give him more leverage than he already had. I heard him growl and I whimpered again, I don't know why but I hated that I made him mad at me, so I answered him. "I'm a Neko" I whispered as quietly as I could.

"Speak up Potter, before I lose my patience." I heard him say with a slight growl in his voice.

"I'm a Neko," I told him a little louder.

"Really, then where are your tail and ears. Make sure you didn't lie, I don't like liars." He said, his voice taking on an angry tone.

I whimpered again. "It's a glamour," I said timidly.

"Well, that won't due" I heard him say as I felt his magic wrap around me slowly, almost like he was trying not to hurt me, peeling back the layers of my glamor. I started to freak out, my breathing getting heavier and faster. No one has ever seen me without my glamour's before. Suddenly I heard pops of apparition in the distance.

"We'll have to continue this at home," Voldemort said. Then I heard a muttered spell and then it just went black.

Voldemorts POV

I watched as the Potter boy slumped against my disgusting Muggle Father's Headstone. I leave the Cedric kid, along with my mark and magic signature, and apparated to the Manor, taking a stunned Wormtail with me. Holding Potter bridle style in my arms. I shove Pettigrew in the dungeons and walk upstairs, I go to my room and create another warded room attached to mine with alarms to tell me when the potter boy wakes up. I lay him down on the bed and conjure a glass of water and an armchair for me to sit in. I decided to sort through my memories. As I go through them I decided that I should collect my Horcruxes and examine the one in Potter's head. In my mindscape I look for the Horcrux links and follow them, I find my diary one still alive which surprises me because I was informed that Potter destroyed it. It seems that it duplicated itself and was still in the chamber. My others were all fine but Nagini was still in a deep sleep. Finally, I got to the one with potter, it seems I accidentally made him one, but no matter he is still mine. I get to the memory with the prophecy and something about it seems off. I know that Dumbledore isn't as light as everyone thinks so it wouldn't surprise me if it's fake. Either way, I will need to get into the department of mysteries to see. As I think back to earlier I remember how instead of calling them I reverted the mark to its original faded appearance so I don't blow my cover. I leave Potter's room and change into my night robes, slipping into my bed and letting the exhaustion finally take over me.

I wake up around 7:00 the next morning, get dressed, and go down to make myself some breakfast. Then I enter the library and start to research everything I missed over the years, along with my little Horcrux. About noon I feel the alarm go off telling me he is close to waking up. I grab my book and leave the library, as I enter his room I sit in the armchair and continue reading. I hear the bed shift and see him open his eyes, blinking the sleepiness out of them he grabs his glasses from the nightstand, resting them on his nose. Potter finally seems to realize he's in an unfamiliar place and whips his head around, scanning the room. As they land on me his eyes widen in recognition and he falls out of the bed, scrambling into a corner. Never once breaking eye contact with me. He seemed to reach for his wand before realizing it wasn't there. That's when he finally broke eye contact with me and curled in on himself once more. I slowly stood up and walked over, observing how Potter tried to become smaller. "You can't blend in with the wall you know," I said. He flinched and tried even harder to do exactly that. Using my vampire hearing I heard him muttering under his breath saying, "this isn't real this is just a nightmare," over and over again seemingly trying to comfort himself. To be honest he looked cute quivering in fear as I towered over him. I cornered him, bending down in front of him, the tiny thing started shaking even more. "Look at me Potter," I ordered him, when he didn't listen I reached over, ignoring the flinch, and grabbed his chin forcing him to make eye contact with me. "I don't like being ignored little submissive," I told him watching as he swallowed in fear, his emerald eyes partly hidden by those ugly glasses. "Do you understand?" He nodded. "Use your words my little Horcrux." I then heard a soft yes. "Good Boy, now come here." I stood up and backed away. Watching as he timidly stood up and walked forward until he was in front of me. His head was bowed. "You know what we're going to do."

"No" He responded with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

I knelt down, staring him in the eyes, once again ignoring the flinch as I laid my hand on his shoulder. "I'm going to look through your memories and you're going to let me," I told him.

 "I'm going to look through your memories and you're going to let me," I told him

This is pretty much what I'm imagining but a little older.