Friends with Benefits

Gentle warning that this book contains mature topics. Thank you.

"Why are you following me?" Scorpio looked over his shoulder.

"Because you said you'd help me." Aquarius raised an eyebrow.

"Okay but you're coming into my workplace? They're going to question you."

"Oh don't worry about that."

"Whatever. Look you don't know me and I don't know you."

"Stop being a coward."

Scorpio turned on his heel to face her. He looked like he was going to say something. Aquarius waited, putting her hands in her pocket. Then he sighed and  turned back around.

"You're not going to curse me out?" Aquarius was disappointed that he couldn't say anything back.

"Why would I? When it's true." He mumbled.

The rest of the walk was silent. When he got to his building, took the elevator up to his usual floor, and then got adjusted to his cubicle.

It was odd that nobody questioned Aquarius. Until, his boss came around to greet him.

"Good morning! Good morning to you too Aquarius. How was your vacation?"

"Wonderful! Thanks for asking." She said sweetly.

"Don't worry about working too hard for today. Have a nice day you two." He smiled and then left them.

"I- you know what? I'm not even going to ask. I'm going to work." He shook his head and sat in his chair.

Scorpio managed to work until lunch time without any distractions. He looked around and saw Aquarius wasn't in sight. He grabbed his wallet, tucking it into his pocket as he was getting ready for lunch. First, he went to the restroom. He was somewhat relieved that Aquarius wasn't following him around.

After finishing his business he went to the sink to wash his hands. When he looked at himself in the mirror he saw Aquarius standing right behind him.

"OH SHIT!" Scorpio yelled in fear and stared at her in shock.

"You forgot me." She squinted.

"Why are you in the men's bathroom?!"

"Because you're here." She looked at him like he was saying something stupid.

"Man I'm starving." Some voices approached the bathroom.

Scorpio shoved Aquarius into the stall, following her. They were both crammed in the small stall.

"Where do you wanna eat today?"

Scorpio was too close to Aquarius. He accidentally made eye contact with her, making himself nervous.

He prayed that she would stay quiet. It felt like forever but the men were out within a few minutes.

"Oh my god." Scorpio immediately shoved himself out of the stall.

"Well I'm hungry let's go." Aquarius quickly walked out.

He rolled his eyes and followed her, almost bumping into her as she was waiting outside.

"Okay where do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Anywhere is fine."

"Alright." He shrugged.

They ended up heading into Chinese restaurant. The authentic smells enticed them, making their mouths water uncontrollably. They were directed to a booth and a little girl came up to them with the menus.