Monster

Leo sat on the couch, munching on a bowl of cereal while watching TV. He didn't have work today so he decided to dedicate the day to 'self healing' and that meant being as lazy as possible. He switched the channel to the news and changed it after realizing they were talking about another gruesome murder. He didn't want to put bad thoughts in his head this early. He saw Scorpio's door open and he looked like he was in pain.

"You okay man?"

"My arm hurts from Aqu-." He stopped and corrected himself.

"from sleeping on it wrong." He rolled his shoulder to stretch it.

Scorpio woke up groggy and was surprisingly disappointed when there was nobody next to him in the bed. What did he expect? He scolded himself for thinking in that way. However, he had never slept so well before, usually his night was filled with reoccurring nightmares.

"Your girl is in the shower by the way." Leo pointed out.

"My girl...is what?" Scorpio stopped peeling the banana midway.

"She woke up and made some breakfast for you too. It's over there." He looked at the table.

"What...?"

"Wait she's still here?!"

Leo nodded, completely unfazed.

Scorpio wasn't expecting that. His cheeks grew warm and he adjusted his glasses nervously. Leo got up to put his bowl in the sink and wrapped an arm around Scorpio's neck.

"Did my bro finally lose his virginity?" He snickered.

"Get off me! How many times do I have to tell you? I am not a virgin." He pushed Leo away.

"Oh come on, stop lying to yourself. I know you've had girlfriends before but I know you didn't go all the way with any of them."

"I. AM. NOT. A VIRGIN!" He yelled loudly and shook his fist at Leo.

"You're definitely a virgin." Another voice let out a light laugh.

"Aquarius!" He immediately shrunk back and lowered his head slightly.

"So...did anything...." Leo looked at the two of them.

"Sorry to disappoint, but no nothing happened." She rolled her eyes.

"And you shouldn't be teasing Scorpio, you're the one afraid of woman." Aquarius crossed her arms.

"I-what- how did you-." He stuttered and decided to shut his mouth.

Scorpio sneakily smirked at Leo getting scolded.

"Did you eat breakfast?" Aquarius rubbed the ends of her wet hair with a towel.

"Not yet. I was still processing the fact you are still here in front of me." He momentarily forgot that her hair was black now.

"Done now?" She took a seat at the table and picked up a fork, stabbing it into the fruit bowl.

"Ya..." Scorpio also took a seat and began to dig in while Leo lounged on the couch again, almost dozing off.

"I need some clothes. It's gross wearing the same ones from yesterday. Let me borrow yours." She smiled.

"Then go to your house?"

"But it's too far." She sighed.

"You can literally—." He leaned in closer so Leo couldn't hear.

"You can literally teleport there."

Aquarius glared. She wasn't sure if he was stupid or just trying to avoid the signs.