🌻A travel to the past³

Sunoo and Jungwon sat quietly on the grass field, waiting for Sunghoon's class to end.

“I've checked my horoscope this month,” Sunoo started. “It says it's a great chance to tell someone I like them. The chance of getting rejected is below ten percent.”

“You actually believe in that?” Jungwon asked.

Sunoo nodded, “Won, do you think I should make a move?”

“To who?" Jungwon asked, confuse.

Sunoo rolled his eyes.

Jungwon laughs at that, “Sunghoon-hyung? Psh, I thought you do not like him?”

“That's because he said he wouldn't like me as well!” Sunoo defended himself.

Jungwon laughs again, “As the world's best thirdwheel, I can guarantee that you both like each other. I'm a living proof.”

Sunoo covers his face with both of his hands, trying to hide his smile and blushing cheeks.

“Tomorrow is his birthday, let's test if your horoscopes are real,” Jungwon spoke.

“Shall we?” Sunoo excitedly asked.

Jungwon nodded, “Let's plan your confession while Hyung is not here.”

And just like that, the two started whispering ideas to plan for tomorrow. All the while giggling and laughing together, until Sunghoon arrived and asked them about having a dinner together tomorrow after class.

+++

Sunoo felt his hand sweating as he held the bouquet of flowers close to his chest.

The scorching sun is legitly burning his skin, but he can endure it. His heart beat is currently on a marathon, beating too fast it could jump off his chest. It's bad for his health, but he knew it was only a sign of excitement and nervousness.

There were few students watching him, some even started recording him when the show haven't even starting yet.

“Sunoo?”

Finally, Sunghoon emerges from the forming crowd with Jungwon.

Sunghoon worriedly rushes in front of Sunoo while Jungwon remained watching with the crowd.

“What is this?” Sunghoon whisper-shouted, “I thought something bad happened to you!”

Sunghoon looks so confuse, and worried at the same time.

“Hyung,” Sunoo started. “Happy birthday,”

“Ah,” Sunghoon sighs, “You could've greeted me on text messages like the past years. You know how much I h—”

“And I also want to take this chance,” Sunoo cutted Sunghoon's words. His voice wavering out of pure nervous.

“Sunoo,” Sunghoon says, already regretting trusting Jungwon's words earlier.

He should have realized that the whole ‘something happened to Sunoo at the school field’ was too lame to be real. Jungwon wasn't the best actor as well. It's just that he cares too much that he didn't realized it.

He could see students filming the unfolding scene and Sunghoon hated it. He was not the most confident person in the world, not even when he's on the ice rink.

“Sunghoon-hyung, I like you.”

Sunghoon stood frozen on his place, not being able to move and talk. He just stared blankly at Sunoo's face.