Chapter 6~ final chapter*

©2021 by wonderfulstories.

When he stepped down from his vehicle, he greeted *hey* Josephine and me ''hello''. He asked why Josephine's face was like that. I wanted to say something but Josephine told him she was fine and he should not bother himself that she is fine. *Joe, okay if you say so. Yes I said so, said Josephine.

Joe requested if they could hang out but Josephine declined. telling him this is her boyfriend and she can't hang out with a stranger like him, besides this is her boyfriend here agreeing to hang out with him is totally disrespectful.

Baby please can we leave here, *Josephine said in annoyance. Joe offered to give them a ride. Josephine the stubborn lady turned him down for the second time. She tried to walk away but Joe asked her to wait, she obeyed as a decent lady. ''Please take this as nothing from me,'' said Joe. Josephine rejects it, thank you for the other one but I can't accept this one. I told Joe to just give the money to me and I know how to convince her. she will come around. She is only playing hard to get.

As Joe handed over the money to me Josephine still amassed the money from me and gave it back to Joe. Thank you, you can have your money said, Josephine.

She held me tight and left as if I were her last born.

When we were out of there she told me she was angry with me. I already knew that, so I told her I know and am so sorry for what just happened, she told me she doesn't need Joe's money she only needs me' if that is hard for me to understand. I apologized and promised her it would not happen again.

She brought out some money from a hiding spot on her dress. she gave them to me, she told me it was the money she made out of her last sales and I asked her what the money was for. She reminded me of a business I told her I was trying to start up so she gave me the money to start up the business.

I told her not to bother herself because a friend of mine already promised to lend me some money to start up the business.

She still instead I collect the money so it can be enough to start up the business.

I took the money, I appreciated her ''I love her'' and she told me she loves me more. It is her duty as future wife material to be supportive.

We kissed.

I apologized for breaking the rules we shared. She forgave me and asked me not to mess it up again.

You will be wondering what rules, guess or read to the end so you could find out the rules.

Two days later.

Josephine went to see Jasper at their usual spot.
Immediately she saw a white car coming * mentality * this Joe of a guy won't let me be, I don't like you. Does love come by force? I don't blame him if not that my Jasper is not here. Joe won't have come and met me here.The biggest issue here now is when he finally gets to this point he will start confessing his love to me. *soliloquizing*

The car stopped and Jasper was the person who stepped out of the car he call Josephine because she were facing other side of the road thinking it was Joe driving towards her but when she heard jasper's voice she turned around within twinkle of an eye to the shock of her life it was jasper who was inside of the car she ran like never before towards him after a big tight hug to jasper from Josephine ''hope it's not the money for the business you used in purchasing the car.

Jasper told her to enter the car and worry less to add it up he has a surprise for her. She entered, and they drove away when they got to Jasper's house. It was like heaven on earth and Josephine was still in shock and could not believe that it was Jasper's house until she saw Joe standing beside the other side of the house in a uniform.