I'm coming home.

Valicity's POV

I've been in here for 5 months now and I get out today because I have shown some improvement according to the counselors.

I've made a friend, his name is Valentino Hernandez. We became friends for the first 3 weeks I was here. He has been here for almost 8 months and he also is getting discharged today. Valentino told me he was a successful strip club owner and he fell deeply in love with a man, who he thought was also deeply in love with him, but he was wrong. The man took everything from him including his house and most of his money, and was also going after his club, when his ex did not get the club because Valentino handed it over to his friend he left him.Valentino fell into a deep depression. He started drinking and abusing pills for 3 months and he was brought here by his friend that he handed over the club to.

Valentino had dark neck length hair and the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Even after his drug abuse he was still beautiful and fucking breath taking. He had amazing eyebrows and full pink lips.

I'm so surprised that we even became friends because everyone warned to leave him alone

But you know me I'm not gonna do that.

I helped him, provided emotional support, talked to him, got to know who he really is and made him open up to me. Until we became roommates, lunchmates then bestfriends, now we are leaving this hell hole together.

We got our phones back and I immediately called Irena and she picked up on the second ring.

" Irena? " I said.

" Bitch it's a video call move the phone from your ear " she said and we busted out laughing.

" Heyy Val, I'm almost there, just 30 minutes away. Pack yo shit bitch you're coming home " she squealed.

" Wait hoe....how do you know I'm getting discharged today? " I asked her while squinting my eyes.

" I have crystals bitch I manifested yo fat ass outta that place " she said as I placed my phone down and gave her a 360 of my new weight.

" Ooouuuuu bitch that ass!!! Look at the curves " she said while pretending to grab my ass and I smiled at her.

" I got an email saying you were gonna be discharged today " she said and I nod.

" I'll see you soon bitch the traffic is now moving, love you "

" I love you too see you soon " I said and hung up and a tear fell from my eye.

I'm going home.

I started getting the rest of my stuff together.

" Valentino is anyone coming for you? " I asked him

" No I haven't seen any calls or text messages " he said as tears welled in his eyes.

I grabbed his face and said " look at me, you're a bad bitch don't cry because you've won yourself a ticket to Casa Valicity " I said as I smiled at him.