I came back with hell

8 months later

Valicity's POV

Today is the kid's first day back at school.

We came back from California two days ago. Ezio payed for first class tickets, for the twins, Alistair, Kade and I took a trip to visit my parents and brother. We left with Nicholas and Molly.

Things were running smooth with his restaurant, so they decided to come back.

Ezio had Owen and Emilio do some back to school shopping so that stress was off me.

Ezio left for work earlier than usual this morning so he could see the kids before they left for school.

6:45 am

" Okay is everyone ready? "

" Back packs? "

" Lunch? "

I asked and they nod after each question.

" Breakfast? " I asked and they held up their containers.

" Perfect out the door please " I said and they marched out.

We started packing their breakfast in small containers so they can eat on the way because sitting at home takes up too much time and makes everyone late.

" Av's? You ready? " I yelled as I grabbed the keys from the key rack.

" Yeah " she said as she came down the stairs.

Ezio is less paranoid about our safety so we can drive in town without security.

We both walked outside. Ezio bought a car so I can take the kids to school.

I felt my phone vibrate.

* Don't leave yet. We are two minutes away *

I read the text message from Charlotte.

Ava and I stood outside as we waited for them.

Within a few seconds they were here.

Charlotte's POV

Ezio, Emilio and I got out of the car. We parked behind the car.

Ezio opened the car door and him along with his brother spoke to the kids for a minute.

They walked over to Val and Ava as they both spoke to them.

I don't know but I have this feeling.

This urge.

To strap a knife to Kade's thigh.

" Should I? " I asked myself.

" No think about their safety " I heard my subconscious speak back.

" Ion give a fuck " I said under my breath.

I walked over to the car and called Kade outside quietly.

" Heyy psst Kade " I whispered. I watched as he unstrapped himself from the car and followed me to the back of the car.

" How's my favorite little man? " I said as I stoop down to his height.

" I'm okay " he said in a sweet cheery tone.

Are you really gonna strap a knife to this little muffin?

Yes.

Yes I am.

I reached up to my thigh taking one of my favorite knives off my suit built for keeping knives.