You're Already A Good Brother

"Pearl, Katherine and Anna talked all night and forgot about everything around, thats when it came up how the other vampires who escaped from the tomb have been causing troubles"

Katherine: Would you mind if i scare them away?

Pearl: Oh dear! I tried doing that but they said it's their town too and insisted on staying.

Katherine: You must have said that kindly Pearl, people nowadays don't understand the kind words of those who are actually nice.

*Pearl laughs and says*

Pearl: Yes you're absolutely right but what are you gonna do about them?

Katherine: Just trust me.

*Pearl says playfully*

Peirce: I'll gather em all for you in the evening, Madam.

*Katherine carries on with the same energy*

Katherine: thank you, your highness.

*They both laugh carelessly*

Katherine: Oh look its morning already. I should leave now.

Pearl: Omg! Already? Stay for a bit more.

Katherine: i have something to do Pearl it's important, i should've done that in midnight but i forgot. Nevermind it was fun talking to you and Anna. I'll see you in the evening now.

Pearl: Yes sure, I'll do what you've asked me to.

Katherine: Thank you. See you later.

Ugh i completed forgot about those two annoying Salvatores, what if they died in there? Gosh people who love them will kill me I'll be a dead meat, fu*k

*Katherine drives towards Salvatore's in her dazzling black Mercedes, as fast as she can well if only she hadn't forgotten about them things wouldn't turn out like this. She was worried about them, legit worried because if they died, people like Elena, Lexi and Rebekah would kill her for killing their lovers, well not sure about Rebekah but she was sure that Lexi and Elena would follow her to the end of fuc*king world, she already had an immortal hybrid enemy Klaus to be worried about, she couldn't afford to have more enemies. *

*Katherine enters the dungeon where they tried to lock her but ended up getting locked themselves and finds them unconscious and weak looking, she touches Damon's face to check if he's still alive and he growls. His growl makes Stefan wake up too. *

Oh well its good to see that both of them are alive but they look really ugly and specially the way they're looking at me as if they'll kill me any time they get a chance is disgusting, i think the real Katherine beared these kind of looks all the time, gosh how did she survive? Well of course she survived that's why she was called the survivor.

*Katherine takes out the vervain out of both Stefan and Damon's mouth*

Katherine: Gosh, it's disgusting were u both spitting on the vervain all along?

*Damon and Stefan were too weak to speak but still they looked at her with anger*

Katherine: Huh! Calm down boys why are u looking at me as if i tried to kill you even though it was all your fault. Well nevermind, did u reflect on your actions while i was away?

*Katherine pulls out their daylight rings out of her gucci bag*

Katherine: I see no need of keeping these two ugly rings with me.

Damon: I'm sorry.

*Katherine was absolutely amazed by those two words*

Stefan: what i did was wrong.... I thought you're here to hurt Elena. That's why we tried to lock you up....

Damon: Yes exactly all this was Stefan's stupid plan, i was just being a good brother.

Katherine: Damon you forgot adding "and taking revenge on you"

Damon: absolutely, that too.

*Stefan gives Damon a death stare*

Stefan: So you're going to make it all seem like my fault, Damon? Why are u even trying to be a good brother,huh?

Katherine: Yes absolutely Damon why are u even trying to be a good brother when you already are a good brother?

*Damon and Stefan both were taken aback by the statement Katherine made and looked at her with little shock and their eyes were locked at her*

Damon: Exactly, don't be surprised Stefan but i agree with Katherine on this.

Katherine: As you should.

Stefan: Well well. Whatever, I'm not interested in hearing both your opinions so-

Damon: ouchhh

Katherine: don't forget you're still locked up

Stefan: Arghhhh! Untie me now.

Katherine: you're forgetting something.

Stefan: please? Untie me?

Katherine: Wait then.