Bestfriends Forever

*Katherine steps out of Salvatore Mansion*

Hmmm... So what should i do now Salvatores have already decided not to listen to me.
Let me check my do list in tvd.
The changes i wanted make in the original show.

Lets write 5 of them first.

Done, so lets go and see if Miss Pearl is alive

Everyone was already against Katherine not just against they were disgusted, even Pearl thinks that she betrayed everyone and escaped the tomb alone and didn't even try to rescue anyone. Everyone sees her as a selfish person. She was but - i don't know what to do should I just runaway like Katherine or save the characters i loved while I've got the chance to do so, but even after that who is willing to save me? Literally no one they all think that I'm better off dead.

*Katherine walks up to Miss Pearl's house, afraid of how she will react when she will see Katherine's face.*

*She knocks at the door, Anna opens the door and recognises her right away. *

Anna: You're not Elena, are you?

Katherine: No I'm not, but I'm here to meet Pearl.

Anna: I got it Katherine. Mother will be here soon.

*Anna was anxious to tell her mother about her. They were bestfriends anyways. *

Anna: Mother

Pearl: Yes?

Anna: You have a guest.

Pearl: if its them, Salvatores again tell them
I won't be of any help anymore-

Anna: It's Miss. Katherine mom

Pearl: Katherine?

*Pearl's eyes teared up, she walks towards the door and finds her standing at the door*

*Katherine panics seeing tears in Pearl's eyes, while pearl looks at her as if she has seen someone who was very dear to her*

Pearl: ......

Katherine: How have you been?

Pearl: i don't know what to say

Katherine: Well don't if u don't feel like saying, i can come back later.

*Katherine turns back to leave*

Pearl: Wait.

*Katherine turns and Pearl steps out of the door and hugs her, Katherine was completely shocked because the way Pearl embraced her was warm and different from Salvatores. It was something genuine and precious, the feeling was different which made her cry. *

Katherine: Are you crying?

Pearl: Of course not dumbass

*Katherine chuckles*

Katherine: It's unlikely for Great Miss Pearl to use fowl language.

Pearl: Come on, it's the new era.

*She let's go off Katherine*

*Anna who was hearing their conversation smiles in relief, she has seen her mother smile like that after a long time. For her no matter what Katherine had done in past it doesn't matter, all that mattered was that her mother was happy to see her once again. *

Pearl: You can come in Katherine.

Katherine: Really?

Pearl: Are you not gonna stay for only one day at your old friends house? I know its not as fancy to suit your taste but still..

Katherine: What are you even talking talking about? Your house is as beautiful as u and I would even stay if it were to be hut. So shut it insecure brat.

Pearl: Now its unlikely for The Illusive Katherine to use fowl language.

*they both laugh and talked all night, Anna joined them later too, but Katherine completely forgot about Salvatores whom she locked up. *