Part 3

On the way home I thought about my encounter with Yoongi. Luckily I didn't have any other classes with him. But that incident made things a lot more complicated. My mind was racing with thoughts and my body ached for his touch.

I traced the part of my wrist that he grabbed with my fingers as I sighed.

"How was school my dear." My mom ran to me as she pulled me into a hug.

"It was alright." I shrugged.

"Same old same old?" She asked.

"Yeah"

As usual I went up to my room, did some school work, listened to music, and took a shower. I had my phone in the bathroom as I was listening to music when I heard it ring.

I quickly wrapped a towel around my body and ran to see who it was.

"Huh, I don't know this number........ Hello"

"Hi princess."

I nearly dropped my phone when I heard the voice through the phone.

"Y- Yoongi? How did you get my number?" I whispered so my mom wouldn't hear me.

"I have my ways." He laughed through the line. Causing my body to shiver.

"Okay, well... Why are you calling?" This time I sounded stern and serious.

"Woah woah. You'd think my baby girl would be excited to get a call from me."

BABY GIRL?

I tried to clear my head and find the right words to say until he spoke up again. "I called because of the project." This time his voice wasn't sarcastic or lovable. It was annoyed.

"Oh"

"Yeah, so I got your number from Mr. Woon. Cause how else would we finish this?"

"Y- yeah. You're right."

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but this deserved its own chapter. I don't really know how I feel about the story right now.