Another Woman's Room

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes slowly but squinted as soon as the sunlight shining through the curtains of the window forced me to. I shifted in the sheets, covering my face with the soft white covers. Feeling the cold empty spot next to me, the woman I slept with last night was long gone. It wasn't like this every time, but who was I to complain?

We were just friends with benefits.

I lied comfortably in bed, but as I was thinking of what happened last night, I realized this room looked a little different than her usual one. For one, the window was on the right when it used to be on the left. The ceiling light, the colour of the walls, and other decorations like the lamp and beside tables were different too. We've been together for a while now but I don't think she'd change that much within the last week...

I sat up on the bed and took another look around, confused by my surroundings. Did she have another place?

Then, the ensuite bathroom door opened and a woman walked out in her underwear. She was the not the one I've been seeing. I've never seen her in my life. We made eye contact for a brief second but she busied herself by grabbing a pair of jeans from the closet and slipping it on.

I watched her the entire time, confused out of my mind. Was it normal for her to see random people in her bed? Unless, was she the one I slept with last night? I remember having a few drinks but not enough to fuck a completely different woman. Who was she?

"What's with the stare? Nobody's ever gotten dressed in front of you?" she asked with a small smile as her eyes focused on zipping up her pants. When she finished, she looked up at me and leaned on the frame of the bathroom door.

"Did we have sex last night?" I asked. I'm sure I would remember having sex with a woman like her. Like I said, she was in her underwear and her body was... unbelievable. I wouldn't mind if she said yes to my question.

I watched her lips as she chuckled quietly at the ground. She walked back into the bathroom and replied, "No. You're in my room so I just came by to change my clothes. Feel free to wake yourself up and leave any time now."

She came back with a shirt on and a brush in her hand, now standing in front of a mirror. I wrapped the blanket around my waist and was about to get out of bed until she turned to me with a smile on her face.

"Oh, come on. Are you afraid I'd see your dick?"

Now I was embarrassed. Even more than I already was. I wasn't afraid, but I didn't know this woman. Why would I let her see me naked for no good reason? Not to mention the morning wood situation I had going on...

"You're not embarrassed because it's small, are you?"

Wow, okay. That little tease was too far.

"I'm anything but small," I replied. I threw the blanket aside and confidently walked over to my pile of clothes in the corner of the room. I knew she was looking at me, she couldn't have made it more obvious.

Gah, what am I even doing? I can't believe I gave into her comment.

"I don't know... I've seen bigger," she said and innocently brushed her hair as she judged the size of my member in front of me.

I put on my underwear, finally hiding myself. I put on my shirt as well but my pants were nowhere around.

"Over here, little guy." She pointed to her feet where my jeans were and I reluctantly went over to pick it up.

"You ever heard of quality over quantity?" I asked. I didn't even know why I was continuing this stupid conversation. I didn't have any problems with my size and neither did any of the women I had sex with. I was always praised. I was good in bed.

"That's what guys with small dicks like to say."

"Hey, I told you I'm not small!"

"Your frustration really turns me off." She was about to walk away but I stuck my arm out and blocked her path, just so I could get a word in.

"Your stubbornness is annoying as shit," I said.

"Awh, poor me. At least my dick isn't small."

"Who are you and why are you insulting my dick? And where the hell am I because I don't remember having sex with you last night!"

"When you fuck someone, do you ever look at your surroundings? Did you ever notice another room in the apartment? I'm her roommate, dumbass, and she must've brought you into my room by mistake. Jesus, you've got a small dick and you're stupid."

She rolled her eyes and pushed my arm away to get past me. I scoffed and bit on the inside of my cheek. She really chose to get on my nerves huh...?

I followed her into the bathroom and stood behind her as she put on some makeup. I glared at her through the mirror and thought to myself, how could someone as hot as her have such a fucking attitude? Who made her a bitch?

"If you're finally awake and ready, get the hell out of my room. I need to get someone in here to sanitize everything you touched," she said. Her voice was unbothered and slightly bored. It made me want to stay just to piss her off.

"When was the last time you've been fucked?" I asked, approaching her from behind.

She laughed through her nose, "And that matters because?"

Standing behind her, I put on hands on either side of the counter, making our bodies touch. Now that she was closer, she was smaller than I realized. I leaned down and spoke into her ear, "It seems like someone's a little cranky because she hasn't been railed in a long while."

We were making eyes contact in the mirror and I slowly wrapped my around her body. She was small but she fit perfectly in my arms. I gave her shoulder a kiss over her shirt and the light scent of her perfume filled my nose.

"I'll give you three seconds to fuck off," she said with a sarcastic grin.

"And if I don't? What if I fuck you instead?"

"I'm not interested."

I held her by her hips and pulled her against the boner in my pants. I was sure she could feel it if I could feel the shape of her ass against me.

"What's your name, babygirl?"

"You'd better let go of me, babyboy."

"I don't want to," I said and kissed the side of her neck. She didn't stop me and I kept kissing her while I gripped her waist gently. I slide my hand under the hem of her shirt and felt her stomach. She had the subtle hint of abs which began to turn me on a little.

She turned around in my embrace and held the back of my neck in her hands. The front of our bodies were now in contact and my member was getting a little more excited by the beautiful eyes she had. They were as mesmerizing as sunrise. My hands moved to hold her ass, squeezing and touching it as much as I pleased.

"You wanna know what I'm thinking?" She lowered her voice to a whisper and I was intrigued. "If you don't stop feeling me up right now, I'm gonna cut your little dick off."

She smiled innocently at me and tilted her head. I let go of her like she asked and she tapped my cheek lightly with her palm.

"Good boy. Now run along." She waved me away dismissively but I didn't really want to leave. The fact that she didn't want me triggered the idiot inside me to want her anyway. I couldn't explain why I felt this way but now, I had to have sex with her. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But one day, I was gonna have her bent over and screaming my name.

For now, I listened. I left her room without struggle and she shut her room door after me. As I put on my shoes and left the apartment, I thought of what I could do to get in her pants. All I knew was that I'll be having a lot more sex with her roommate just so I could see her again...

our little secret :)