Kiss Me Until I'm Sick of It

Y/N POV

I woke up this morning, in the right room this time, and Lisa was just about to leave. She saw me awake and came over with a smile. Sitting down on the bed, I sat up to kiss her sweetly.

"Good morning," she said in a whisper.

"Yes, it is," I replied and put my arms around her for another kiss.

"You can sleep a little longer if you'd like. My roommate's probably still sleeping in her room so don't be too loud when you leave."

Ah, yes. Her hot ass roommate, Jisoo, was probably still sleeping in her room next door.

"I'll stay quiet if you lay with me," I flirted with a smile.

"I'd love to stay and cuddle but I've got errands to run before my trip. I told you about it, right? The trip with my family this weekend."

I nodded, "One week away in California. Don't meet too many strangers while you're gone. I'll be jealous."

She chuckled softly and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, giving me a few kisses on the lips. "Don't go scrambling to find another girl while you're here."

After another kiss, she got up to leave. I didn't want her to go so fast so I got up with her and kissed her all the way to the door. She opened it and I slipped out of my grasp.

"No more kisses. My mom's gonna scold me if I'm late to pick her up."

"Yeah, she wasn't too happy that time we had sex."

I leaned on the frame of her bedroom door and watched her leave. She waved me goodbye from the front door, and I stood there until it closed shut. The smile I had on my face was fading, and I sighed. We were just friends with benefits but sometimes it didn't really feel like it. I shuddered with the idea of having a girlfriend. It was so unlike me.

The door from across the hall suddenly opened and the person who came out had the same reaction as me. We both jolted in surprise then she began to glare at me. Let me guess, she still hasn't had sex with her boyfriend huh?

"Good morning, babygirl." I looked at her underwear and smirked. Did she never wear clothes or something?

"Close your eyes, babyboy. I'd hate see your little morning-boner again."

"Wow," I laughed and stepped into the hall to stop her from shutting her door on me. I was in my underwear this time so she wouldn't be able to see my boner that clearly, even if I had one. "Hey, remind me why haven't we had sex yet?"

"Because you're gross and a little too small for my liking."

"Alright, stop it with the small dick jokes. They're such a cheap blow," I said and pushed her door open to let myself into her room.

She sighed in frustration and shut her eyes for a quick second. "Get out of my room, babyboy."

"Ah, so we've established that I'm your babyboy? I'd prefer the term daddy."

"Fuck off, Y/N."

"I don't want to," I replied and went to sit on her bed. She tried to pull me away by the arm but she wasn't strong enough, and I ended up grabbing her body so she'd fall on top of me on the bed.

"You're so fucking annoying."

"You're so fucking cranky all the time. Geez, what did you boyfriend do to piss you off?"

Underneath her, I put my arms around her tiny waist. She never stopped glaring at me but I found it cute. She was mad but she didn't do anything about it. Did she like it when I flirted with her like this?