Keep it a Secret

Jisoo POV

I put on some clothes and ran to the front door. I opened it and put on a smile for my boyfriend. He looked down at my tank top and pyjama pants, and smirked. He gave me a kissed before entering the apartment.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls. I've been calling and texting for like half an hour. I thought something happened to you so I came to check."

His expression of worry with his words made no connection to the frustration of his voice. Was he seriously mad at me for not responding to his texts...?

"Sorry, I was still asleep," I lied.

He came up to me and held my gaze. Then he sighed and held my face in his hands. "Stop lying, Jisoo. I know how you are when you're first awake. You look like you've been awake for hours doing your yoga shit or whatever."

Flying yoga and you do that at a studio but okay...

He let go and went to sit on the couch. I smoothed out my clothes and went to sit next to him. "So, what brings you here? Did you miss me?" I asked, smiling cutely at him.

He nodded dismissively, "You could say that." I gave a kiss on the cheek but he began to look the other way with his eyebrows scrunched, then he pointed to the doorway. "Who's shoes are those?"

They were Y/N's shoes... Should I have tried to hide them?

"They're Lisa's boyfriend's shoes," I answered, getting a little nervous for what might come next.

"He's here right now?" he asked, looking at me.

I nodded slowly, "Yeah, he's sleeping in her room."

He didn't seem like he believed me, so he got up from the couch and I followed him down the hall.

"I don't think it'd be respectful to barge in on him..." I said but he was barely listened as he banged on the door of Lisa's room. I hope Y/N was a good liar because my boyfriend was the jealous type. He'll question every single detail.

Y/N opened the door after a few second and he was still in his underwear. I turned away immediately after finding my eyes wandering down to stare at his perfect body.

"You're not Lisa," Y/N said.

"Are you Lisa's boyfriend?" my boyfriend questioned. He tried to appear big and tough by standing taller and puffing out his chest slightly.

"Are you Jisoo's boyfriend?" Y/N asked back. He tilted his head to look at me so I dodged him, hiding behind my boyfriend.

My boyfriend crossed his arms, "Yeah, I am."

I swear to god, if Y/N says some dumb shit to get the both of us in trouble right now, next time I'll actually choke him until he passes out. He'd better keep our 'secret' safe.

"I guess you could say I'm her boyfriend. Now are you done acting like a tough guy? I've got some sleep to catch up on."

Y/N shut the door on our faces and my boyfriend only scoffed. He turned to me with a slight glare.

"Get dressed. We're going out," he demanded.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Out. Why the fuck would I let you stay here with Lisa's boyfriend?"

"It's not like we even know each other," I mumbled as I went to my room.

"What?"

"That's Lisa's boyfriend. Do you not trust him or something?"

"Nah, it's not him I don't trust. It's you."

I faced him, a little offend by his words. "Me?"

"Yeah, you. With how horny you've been with me there's no way you'd have self control around another guy."