Your Temporary Fix

Jisoo POV

Sitting on my bed, I was staring at Y/N's grey sweater next to me. I ran my hand over the soft fabric and put it into my lap. A whiff of his scent lingering into my nose made me remember the exact moment he gave it to me. And that damn toast... I'd kill to eat it again.

That being said, I figured I'd call him over to make me some. Lisa's still gone for the next few days, so I put his sweater aside and dialled in number on my phone. He picked up shortly.

"Is this our official booty call?" he asked.

I smiled, "No, but come over. I want some toast."

He chuckled, making me try to stop the smile on my face from growing. "What Jisoo wants, Jisoo gets. I'll be over soon."

We hung up and I stared at the screen of my phone, at his number. I didn't have a contact photo of him so I stared at his name, Y/N. It was a nice name. I still haven't gotten the chance to drive him crazy by moaning his name yet because we've never had sex. As strange as it was, I was still satisfied by being with Y/N without the sex. He made a good friend I guess.

I waited a few minutes, laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling. With Y/N's sweater on top of me, it felt a little like I was hugging him. For some strange reason, I loved the scent of him... I really didn't wanna give his sweater back but I probably should, if he said it was his favourite.

The doorbell rang, pulling me out of my thoughts and back into reality. I went to get the door and Y/N paused to look at me before coming inside. I looked down and realized I was in my underwear. I didn't even think about putting clothes on because I was home alone, so I didn't need to wear clothes. At least I wasn't naked.

"This happens a lot. Me seeing you in your underwear," he said with a smirk and admired my body with a lip bite.

"Just come inside," I said and pulled him in by the arm.

"I'd love to," he teased and held my waist. He bent down to kiss me, his nose brushing against mine gently as he pecked my lips.

"I'll go put on some clothes," I suggested but he stopped me from leaving.

"I got you covered." He unzipped his black sweater and put it over my shoulders, helping me put it on. He smiled, "You look so cute in my clothes."

This sweater was just as baggy at his grey hoodie and the sleeves hung off my hands. "It's way too big for me."

"And you still think my dick is small?" he teased with a head shake, "You should rethink that."

He went to the kitchen and I smiled after him. I only said he was small just to tease him the first time we met. For the record, he wasn't that small, but he shouldn't feel so cocky about it. I was keeping him humble.

I sat patiently at the kitchen table as he made some toast. His back was facing me during a majority of the time and even though he was still wearing a shirt, I could see his back muscles flexing underneath with his every movement. He was also wearing joggers and inadvertently, I began to stare at the cute little butt he had.

When he turned around, I moved my eyes up. He came up to me and leaned down so that our eyes we almost levelled. In this position, he held my cheek in his hand and his eyes traveled down my face, fixating on my lips for a brief moment before flickering back up to make eye contact with me again. He was gonna kiss me, I could feel it. I was gonna love it.

He moved his face closer but before our lips could touch, the toaster clicked and the both of us pulled back in a fright. We chuckled at each other's reactions and he tended to the toaster that ruined the moment. Somehow, it felt like my soul almost left my body. I was so happy that he was gonna kiss me. Why?