Pool Party Minus the Fun

Y/N POV

Arriving at my friend's place, he told me I could use the pool for however long I wanted. He wasn't gonna be home because he's with his girlfriend so this place was all mine. As I lead Jisoo to the poolside, I began to take my clothes off, starting with my t-shirt.

"Wait, you don't have swimming trunks," she said.

"So?" I asked and took off my joggers too.

"You're gonna swim in your underwear?"

I shrugged, "Or I'll just swim naked. What's the issue?" I went up to her and held her waist. "Are you afraid to see me naked?"

For a second, I swear I saw her look a little nervous. Could I be the one to break her act? I mean, how much can you love your boyfriend if you'd be willing to go skinny dipping with another man?

"I think you should be a little more worried than me," she said and took my sweater off. She tossed it aside and took off her pants. Now we were both in our underwear.

"Only one more layer to get rid of, babygirl." I looked down at her almost naked and ran my fingers along the waist band of her underwear. I could hear the smile form on her face as she chuckled softly and put her arms around my shoulders.

"You first, babyboy."

"How about you do the honours for me?"

"Kiss me first."

"Yes, ma'am."

Our lips connected and one kiss spiralled from lips to tongue, from biting to sucking, from touching to grabbing, and hugging to stripping. Every moment was unstoppable. It was a series of action in a script we both wrote in our heads and we were somehow able to read each other's minds.

Both completely naked now, we stopped kissing to look at one another. Seeing her naked for the first time felt like a dream. I've seen her in her underwear many times but I've really been missing out by what those two pieces of fabric were covering.

God fucking damn it. Jisoo was fucking hot and I was getting turned on just thinking of what I wanted to do to her. Except, I stopped my dirty thoughts before it could show.

"Something tells me you're very eager," Jisoo laughed and placed her hands on my stomach, letting them drift them lower and lower. She stared at my member but didn't touch it. She only smiled softly, making it harder not to control myself.

A fingertip of hers tapped on my skin and she looked like she was contemplating. Don't tell me she was still judging the size of my dick... I wasn't hard so it wasn't fair if she was gonna judge me.

Then she looked up at me with an innocent look, "Are we going to swim or what?"

She walked away. I wanted to follow but watching her from behind left me stunned. I quickly pulled myself together and walked over to the water. She was already in there and shivering from the cold temperature.

I smiled and approached, "You really don't handle the cold well," I said and hugged her gently. My hands spread across her back and held her a little closer to me.

"Wow, you're so warm," she said with relief and placed her cold hands on my chest.

"Oh god, why are you hands so cold!" I complained and forced myself to not be so dramatic about the icy hands pressed against my skin.

Jisoo laughed at me and touched my neck with her freezing hands. "Is it really that bad?"

"Yes! And you'd better not choke me again."

She shook her head slowly, "I won't." She pulled my head closer and pecked my lips with a kiss. Then she moved away and splashed my face with water.

I spat the water out of my mouth and laughed before opening my eyes. "You're dead."